Bathing Beauties

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
Christmas cookies, cake, mashed potatoes and gravy, turkey and stuffing.... some things are better left alone..... Merry Christmas fellas!!!

4 Bathing Beauties.jpg

I'm Baaack!!!

~Mary :-D

4 Bathing Beauties.jpg

Really happy to see you back but did you have to return with such a big splash :shock: I may need therapy after this, there are things you just can't unsee #-o

The Hooters' girls from the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread ... 20 years, 4 kids and 300 pounds later .....

Welcome back Mary!!! It's great to have you on board again. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on your progress. We've been worried about and have missed you girl. {{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

The Hooters' girls from the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread ... 20 years, 4 kids and 300 pounds later .....

Welcome back Mary!!! It's great to have you on board again. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on your progress. We've been worried about and have missed you girl. {{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

Both of you are MEAN, going on my naughty list. Welcome back Mary.

Thanks a lot Mary, now I'll need this site in text to speech because I have to gouge my eyes out after seeing that 8)

Welcome back!

Man, there is some serious tonnage there. Very bad for your springs. Welcome back, Mary, but did they slip something into your water while in the hospital? Seeing a pile of pillows will now give me nightmares!

-
Back