Battery cables are a fortune!!

-
Yes they are crazy. Unless you are restoring a Hemi Cuda convert. get what ever is close.

You can get 1/0 cable and ends done up for a bunch less than those OEM style cables.

I got a nice black 20" ground cable with moulded clamp end and crimped ring terminal end from Del City for about i think $7.00 -$9.00 A bodies stock length is 19" so its close. price was so good i bought 2 of them. They have positive cables too. Not sure the length you need, but they have everything to make and crimp your own

Think of it as an IQ test. Got to love free enterprise. What is impressing judges at a car show worth to you? What is a SuperBowl ticket worth?
For those old guys with too much money and E.D., they are worth a lot more than I would pay.

I got a nice black 20" ground cable with moulded clamp end and crimped ring terminal end from Del City for about i think $7.00 -$9.00 A bodies stock length is 19" so its close. price was so good i bought 2 of them. They have positive cables too. Not sure the length you need, but they have everything to make and crimp your own

I think I've got her under control now moparmat. Thanks though :)

I think I purchased my positive cable from a member here on FABO, but of course I deleted his PM's long ago. I know I didn't pay as much as that eBay auction and it looked nearly identical to that concourse version. I wouldn't fork over that kind of money unless you are doing full nut-and-bolt restoration.

-
Back