Beautiful 67 Dart. Nice Story

-

Richie

Reaction score
One of the nicest looking 67s I've ever seen. Usually I'm not a big fan of these modern engine switch overs but as he says here they even kept the torsion bars and if you don't have torsion bars in my opinion you're taking a big chunk of Mopar away from the Mopar. "Great Grama's car", I've heard that quite a few times when it comes to these stories or "Grama's car" LOL. I know a very nice lady in her late 70's named Doris who was finally talked into selling her 71 dart because the mechanic told her he wouldn't be able to find a carb for it. "WHAT" I said to her. When she sold it she found a racer in town that gave her $1000 for it. The really said part of this story is now Doris is so heartbroken she won't even drive her new Kia :(

The fact that they did this all without hacking up the car is more than awesome. He claimed in the clip that you could "unbolt all this" and never know it had been in there. Would like to see photos of the underside

The fact that they did this all without hacking up the car is more than awesome. He claimed in the clip that you could "unbolt all this" and never know it had been in there. Would like to see photos of the underside
I even like the look of the halogens :)

-
Back