Been having trouble .

-
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other Asa. I've been going through some bad times as of late myself. Thank god for my family. I hope yours can help pull you through the tough times too.

Asa, Your not the only one feeling tough times right now. Seems a lot of us can't get ahead and hopefully we can just stay even. Stay cool my friend.

good fortune and health coming your way soon! keep the faith and take care friend.

I feel your pain Asa. I was still in a sling from shoulder surgery when we met at mopars at the park. I'm still not back to work, and I have to get my other shoulder fixed! The wife had sinus surgery last week, and she has a herniated disc in her back. Neither of us is able to work, and I had to put my shop up for sale. Needless to say, the barracuda project is on the back burner for now.

Hang in there Asa! Life's "wear & tear" has seemed to accelerate on a lot of us the last few years, But...........

We gotta just keep diggin baby!!!

Just wanted to share some thing with yall . Right now im on some hard times . For any one thats in the same boat . Its not money that makes you rich its the friends and famliy that makes you rich . God bless yall

Ya i am in the same boat, take care buddy.

-
Back