Before and after!

-

dusterforever

Reaction score
Thought I would show my engine compartment. It is a 408 stroker with eddy heads with 750 carb and 272 crane cam. Low end torque is strong and idles around 600 in gear . Perfect for the street. Breather has a one inch drop with three inch element and air gap intake. Just clears with hood shut.

one.jpg

two.jpg

WOW! very nice work. Sounds like it is a blast to drive. What headers did you use? thanks for sharing.
Have fun and happy motoring!

Man, those red wires look real good, makes mine look baaaad. Is that a set of wire looms you purchased? , If so what brand? I need to fix mine up like yours, very nice,great job.

Here is the part number for the dividers from summit. TAY-42720 WIRE SEPARATOR RED I bought accell spark plug wires that had to be cut to length. ACC-4041R WIRE SET 8MM RED Hope this helps! Tim

LOOKS GREAT
I see so many nice cars and the engine bays look like H*$$.I like them fairly clean like yours not to much dress up.
Jim

Be-yoo-ti-full! Nice job on the engine compartment. How's `bout pictures of the whole car? :-D

Nice work, that compartment really says detail this gives me inspiration to get mine looking better.

What a sweeeeet job...............

.............and I LOVE what you did with those valve covers!!!

:toothy10: :-D :toothy10: :-D :toothy10:

-
Back