-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, looking for a bench seat with the fold down arm rest for my Dart. Not looking to spend too much money, as a seventeen year old doesn't have much, but depends on the condition. Thanks FABO!

I have a decent black one but it is NOT perfect condition. It is from a 73+ model but was in my 71 duster when I got it. I will take $75 + shipping for it LIKE I SAID IT IS IN DECENT SHAPE NOT PERFECT.
Let me know
Thanks, Justin

I have one that came out of a 67 barracuda.

I will take $0.00 + shipping for it.

It will need re-covering and all that, its been in a car in a yard for many years so not perfect by any means but definitely a rebuildable core.

It will need re-covering and all that, its been in a car in a yard for many years so not perfect by any means but definitely a rebuildable core.
Actually I will match that.
After thinking about it the seat does need recoverd and im not doing nothing with it. I will do mine free + shipping.
Let either of us know who you would rather go through.
Thanks, Justin

Actually I will match that.
After thinking about it the seat does need recoverd and im not doing nothing with it. I will do mine free + shipping.
Let either of us know who you would rather go through.
Thanks, Justin

I feel bad because I didn't mean to show you up or make it seem like a challenge, the only reason I said free because I really want it out of my yard. I am never going to use it and it almost hurts just watching go to crap in the elements when someone could be using it.

But I didn't mean anything against you at all, just trying to be friendly and help some peeps get some cars put together. :supz:

I feel bad because I didn't mean to show you up or make it seem like a challenge, the only reason I said free because I really want it out of my yard. I am never going to use it and it almost hurts just watching go to crap in the elements when someone could be using it.

But I didn't mean anything against you at all, just trying to be friendly and help some peeps get some cars put together. :supz:

No hard feelings taking! After realizing I am running out of garage space if the seat don't go soon it will be like yours out in the elements! Would rather see the seat in a car being used then the elements!
Plus I myself know how it is being young and on a limited fund for a mopar would like to help another one out instead of hoarding the seat and letting it rot away!
Justin

Thanks for the offer! I really do appreciate it, I just don't have the funds right now to recover a seat and all of that. Strapped for cash and all. I really do wish I could save the seat, as I love the way the style looks.

Cameron

I have a decent black one but it is NOT perfect condition. It is from a 73+ model but was in my 71 duster when I got it. I will take $75 + shipping for it LIKE I SAID IT IS IN DECENT SHAPE NOT PERFECT.
Let me know
Thanks, Justin

PLy30,

Did he get your seat? I sent you a pm.

v/r
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back