Best Christmas present from my Wife!

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
New Holley 670 street avenger, can't wait to get this on the dart!

Attachments

• 20131225_071955.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 294
What a gal, eh? That will look nice on there.

My wife asks me from year to year what I want. Car parts/tools. She says "that's not much of a Christmas gift", lol. I tell her new parts for the car is awesome, and tools that I need are equally important, it's the gift that keeps giving all year. I once asked for a vice and she just couldn't understand until she watches me use it year after year and says I guess that was a good gift. Yup, I love to get things I can use.

Bruce, I couldn't agree more. I enjoy getting things for my car and shop. Recieved a nice set of screwdrivers too and a case of the blue shop paper towels. Just the kind of stuff I like!

Many of us are lucky to have partners who support our hobby, even if they don't understand it. I couldn't do it without her support, despite the playful eye rolling. :)

Merry Christmas.

Many of us are lucky to have partners who support our hobby, even if they don't understand it. I couldn't do it without her support, despite the playful eye rolling. :)

Merry Christmas.

LOL, I get the eye roll and an ugh!

A new carb. How boring. Where are the new socks??

Glad you got something cool! Have fun with it!!

That's major "man bling" right there!! Hope you got her some bling of her own!! Merry Christmas !!!

That's major "man bling" right there!! Hope you got her some bling of her own!! Merry Christmas !!!

I didn't do as good as she did, I been layed up and unable to get to the stores. My Daughter steeped up and did my shopping for her.
Got her two different kinds of perfume that she likes, a new house coat and slippers. Still something to come but for the life of me can't remember what it was.
She told me at first she had bought me a carpet cleaner but decided she wanted to get me something that was for me not the house.
I'm glad she changed her mind!

-
Back