Beware E bay rip off

-

cuda guy

Reaction score
Well we got screwed again by a e bay seller

I bought a 1972 Demon fender from a seller by the name of Elevenrussians.

I paid for the item by pay pal. He was shipping it by greyhound.

That was a month ago and well guess what, it was never shipped and when I reported it to pay pal they said he had no money in hiss acount and I was out of luck.

Well off to the bank I go to get the charges reversed if I can.

If any on knows this guy please help out.

Rick

paypal is supposed to cover stuff like that, not "if they have the money in their account"

Greyhound doesn't go across the border with package express last time I checked.

If paid by credit card, call paypal on the phone and flat tell them , you didn't get it and will file a chargeback with your credit card company. They'll start moving so they don't get the chargeback.

The buyer protection stuff is a real joke.

No they were shipped to a greyhound depo in Niagara Fall NY

By the way pay pal will only refund your money if the seller has that amount in their account if not you are f888ed.

PM sent

Thanks guys,

I'm blessed to have fabo friends like this.

God bless you all.

Rick

By the way pay pal will only refund your money if the seller has that amount in their account if not you are f888ed.

Not if you used a credit card. If you used a bank transfer then yes you have more difficulty getting a refund.

I had a situation where the parts didn't show, called paypal and they said no go you're out of luck, told them I'll call my credit card company. Man did they hop through hoops to get it solved. They hate chargebacks because the fees they get hit with when it's done. I got a credit and all was good, but, I knew they hate chargebacks.

Have greyhound put a lost trace on it if you have a tracking number. The seller should have a tracking number. I sent a part that got lost during the big snowstorms last/early this year. Took over a month for the part to show up on the east coast, usually about 4-6 days . Stuff goes on a space available basis with package express unless it's upcharged to priority status.

Good luck with getting it resolved.

I purchased a trunk from elevenrussians. It took about 3 weeks for me to get. He shipped the same way using Greyhound. Have you talked to him personally? Jayson

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I just want everybody to know that cuda guy got his fender eventually (had to cross border and pick it up). Just want to follow up.

We have huge mopar a body supply. Valiants, Darts, Swingers etc.

URLs Removed as Spam - User Banned

and of course if you need anything. email me:

URLs Removed as Spam - User Banned

Well lets just see what our good standing member cuda guy has to say. You being a newbie might wanna read the rules to posting...no email addys or your post will get pulled! Also if you're gonna "push" your business you might want to buy a gold membership, they are cheap enough $35

I don't trust one russian let alone eleven.

Freaking customs its no telling, crossing the border isn't always quick and easy for people, let alone packages.

As for this seller--who I have no idea how they are--but he did not bring his name up first!! They are just trying to defend themselves--right or wrong I don't know but a border crossing delay can happen with parts. Maybe they just noticed this thread this week, be nice if the OP could post a follow up if he got his part or money back.

Well lets just see what our good standing member cuda guy has to say. You being a newbie might wanna read the rules to posting...no email addys or your post will get pulled! Also if you're gonna "push" your business you might want to buy a gold membership, they are cheap enough $35

We need to be careful when we post quotes. Now that you have quoted him even if someone comes in and edits his post and takes the e-mail address out it will still be in the quote on your post. Not sure if you can take them out of the your quote now. You might want to try and do that if you are worried about him advertising here. Don't want to be an *** or a know it all, I just wanted to point this out.

I've had trouble with a company. I ordered not one but two speaker selves. The 1/8 inch thick board behind your seat. I never got either one. Not on ebay though.

Hey Joey, I just found an avatar to replace your admin one.

Attachments

• dirtyharry.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 493
We need to be careful when we post quotes. Now that you have quoted him even is someone comes in and edits his post and takes the e-mail address out it will still be in the quote on your post. Not sure if you can take them out of the your quote now. You might want to try and do that if you are worried about him advertising here. Don't want to be an *** or a know it all, I just wanted to point this out.

Absolutely agree, never thought about quoting his addy. Thanks for the heads up.
Good work Joey!

We need to be careful when we post quotes. Now that you have quoted him even is someone comes in and edits his post and takes the e-mail address out it will still be in the quote on your post. Not sure if you can take them out of the your quote now. You might want to try and do that if you are worried about him advertising here. Don't want to be an *** or a know it all, I just wanted to point this out.

Of course you can remove the quote. As you can see, when admin removed the info, it also disappeared from the quote, but he could have removed it, just hit edit, and edit out the quoted material. Like this:

We need to be careful .......... it will still be in the quote on your post...................... Not sure if you can take them out of the your quote now. ....I CAN EVEN MAKE YOU SAY STUFF YOU DIDN'T SAY!!!......................

[QUOTEthey said he had no money in hiss acount and I was out of luck[/QUOTE]

They (paypal ) did ot to me for almost $ 400.00. They say they protect you..BS.

I got smart an now have paypal charged to my visa..just had another small incident like this..they also said that the procedure cn take almost 90 days..I said no probs, I would have my visa take care of this..stoopid me..I use to have them take the dollors out of my savings account for this sport.

I don't know how they can get away with this while they do otherwise.

Ian

-
Back