Beware Of Irs Scamming Email!

-

mattsmopars

Reaction score
Well its that time of the year, and i got a fake email from the IRS today. Be on the look out for these emails and go to the IRS web site. These are not from the IRS they are just trying to get your personal info! They look real ,but they are not.Just trying to give you a heads up.I HOPE the A$$ holes that send this S**T burn in hell.

hey a body guys matt and al painted my 71 340 duster it turn out really great killer job boys talk about give you the big head , hey thanks again very honest guys mike

Well its that time of the year, and i got a fake email from the IRS today. Be on the look out for these emails and go to the IRS web site. These are not from the IRS they are just trying to get your personal info! They look real ,but they are not.Just trying to give you a heads up.I HOPE the A$$ holes that send this S**T burn in hell.

Thanks mattsmopars!! I will get him or her. If its not me, it will be someone ells :thumbrig:
they won't last long. and every one should be carfull 8)

hey a body guys matt and al painted my 71 340 duster it turn out really great killer job boys talk about give you the big head , hey thanks again very honest guys mike

Thanks, Mike for the compliment! Just trying to do good honest work.Hey guys if ya'll need some parts for your a body or duster give mike an email,he has quite a bit of stuff at very fair prices.

first sign of spam is that we dont give the IRS an email address.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

That's right.....

There has been a rash of ebag paypal spoof emails too, requesting billibg information, even when its been a while since I placed an order.

I report every single one to spoof or [email protected]. All six of the ones I have received and sent to them have all been fraudulant. These pieces of s$%^ that are doing this will pay some day. NOBODY takes my hard earned money from me. Clean up and go get a job, NOW, and hope I never see you in person.

Ok, ranting done:snakeman:

-
Back