BEWARE of this TROLL member " Big Boy."

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
He or it keeps sending me private messages about my rear end that sold weeks ago.
Twice now I Replied that it was sold and he keeps sending me the same " how much to ship to Jennings La" request.

MY ad says SOLD.

Don't deal with this cat, and so far his post count is 8.

Yep, the rearend is in my hands. If you ever want to ship anything just get Cudaspaz to build a box for it! Wish you could see how much trouble he went to making it bullit proof for shipping. It could have been dropped out of an airplane and survived! Thanks Cudaspaz, Joe

"Big Boy?" Sounds like he/she has a complex problem. I think it's sexual.

Ok before yall jump on the guy ... Im going to say this Here as of late some of my Pm's int been going though I sent 4 to a member and not a one made it to that memmber . The member and i talked though chat bout it that member got nothing form me .. Just think bout it .. Im not saying thats what happened but hes online now why dont ya show him this thread

Ok before yall jump on the guy ... Im going to say this Here as of late some of my Pm's int been going though I sent 4 to a member and not a one made it to that memmber . The member and i talked though chat bout it that member got nothing form me .. Just think bout it .. Im not saying thats what happened but hes online now why dont ya show him this thread

Always up for benefit of doubt, but I even posted on my ad SOLD even before his first PM.

Yep, the rearend is in my hands. If you ever want to ship anything just get Cudaspaz to build a box for it! Wish you could see how much trouble he went to making it bullit proof for shipping. It could have been dropped out of an airplane and survived! Thanks Cudaspaz, Joe

Ha,ha, thanks man!

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Always up for benefit of doubt, but I even posted on my ad SOLD even before his first PM.
Well if ya maked it sold then well ... Ummmm ....Ummmm .....I guess I will be on my way now :banghead: I cant come up with any thing to help him here but i have some thing for ya to use next time ! Its for free just for You

Well this is good to know way to go man ! :cheers:

the rearend is in my hands.

What happens in Vegas is supposed to STAY IN VEGAS.... :protest:

Not posted on the 'net.... :D

Too much information... :tongue1:

Oh... You mean that you got the part... Then that's ok... :eek:ops:

What happens in Vegas is supposed to STAY IN VEGAS.... :protest:

Not posted on the 'net.... :D

Too much information... :tongue1:

Oh... You mean that you got the part... Then that's ok... :eek:ops:

I thought it meant he had cudaspaz's rear end in his hands. hmmmm......wait till I tell Nick about this.

What i get from this is cudaspaz's rear end is in red67gts's hands and he said he now has an 8 3/4'' that he's been wanting for awhile?
Correct me if i'm wrong.

I think his avatar says it all...:thumleft:

Ok...He keeps private messaging me about my rearend.

I told him I sold it weeks ago.

I think it's sexual.

My rearend is now in his hands.

And now he has the 8 3/4" he wants.

Glad to see you guys got it "Straight". :thumleft:

Oh no I have gotten the same pm's from big boy and I never have offered any rearend for sale.

-
Back