Bid Farewell:(

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Well finally had a buyer come through on the Valiant. Picked her up at 1pm today. Going to a good home she is. Nestled between a 58 Coronet and 65 Coronet in a garage. New owner is going to have the body work redone right and painted all nice and pretty :)

I pointed him in the FABO direction as well. Hopefully he gets on and gets a warm welcome!

Thanks for the rant. She'll be missed but we will now have a better chance at owning a home and getting out of this apartment we've been in for nearly 6 years.

Kinda a sad day :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 341
Bummer, but it's nice to own a house, then once that happens you will be busy with house work lol! Might be awhile before you get another car or work on one if a house is in the works but you will get back in the game someday, I hope you continue to visit FABO cause you are a great member to have here! Hope the car goes to a nice home :glasses7:

Please read my post again.... Meant to type "cause" stupid smart phone lol

rodger that.....stupid smart phones. #-o

And back to the point ...its sad to let them go after they become part of the family but sometimes its for the better. If I were smarter I would sell of some of my cars and thin the herd....but im not that smart to do that :D

there will be other cars in the future and this one sounds like its going to a great home so no worries.

Congrats on the sale. Now I can stop thinking about buying it. I kept trying to convince myself I could have two cars but was able to resist.

Dennis

Thanks! Lol. Yeah, one sure is plenty enough. Right now my wife slitting my throat in my sleep is enough of a thought to prevent me from spending the $$$ on the Magnum. J/k. A house with a garage for a project just sounds way better than a project under a lean-to at an apartment :)

I'll miss the car too Chad!! ;-) Here's to the next chapter in your life, and hopefully another A body real soon!!! Happy house hunting jeremy!! Geof

congratulations, it's good to have your prioritiesin line. you will get something down the line. Make sure u stick around.

you will be back in the hobby little later on..... just don't go brain dead down the road and buy a chevy!?? LOL
you will be SOooo glad to have your own place. i'm 66 and rented all of 6 mo out of my life!!!!! can't won't do it!
O K so my house now used to be a barn!! LOL

Well finally had a buyer come through on the Valiant. Picked her up at 1pm today. Going to a good home she is. Nestled between a 58 Coronet and 65 Coronet in a garage. New owner is going to have the body work redone right and painted all nice and pretty :)

I pointed him in the FABO direction as well. Hopefully he gets on and gets a warm welcome!

Thanks for the rant. She'll be missed but we will now have a better chance at owning a home and getting out of this apartment we've been in for nearly 6 years.

Kinda a sad day :(

Once you get the house, you'll know the benefit of paying your own mortgage, instead of your landlord's mortgage, while you build equity. It's a win/win for you. Eventually you will be able to afford another toy, and you can work on it at your own home, in your own garage, and not have to deal with anyone else's "conditions", except maybe your wife's.

You make the right move, and the smart move, too. Congrats! "Today you are a MAN".

Once you get the house, you'll know the benefit of paying your own mortgage, instead of your landlord's mortgage, while you build equity. It's a win/win for you. Eventually you will be able to afford another toy, and you can work on it at your own home, in your own garage, and not have to deal with anyone else's "conditions", except maybe your wife's.

You make the right move, and the smart move, too. Congrats! "Today you are a MAN".

Just don't buy in an HOA. As others here have had issues when they have an extra car, or are working on it.

Good luck in your search Jeremy.

Thanks again. Yeah, we're gonna try and stay out of an HOA. There are so stinking many of em out here!! We'll prob buy in an older established neighborhood which most doesn't have the HOA.

-
Back