-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Z

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Big Block Mopar Low Deck Dual Quad Offenhauser Intake, Carter AFB Competition Series 625 cfm Carburators, Pluming All Earls With Inline Fuel Filter And Linkage Brand New Gaskets And Spacers. Brand New K&N Air Cleaner Filter Assemblys. Both Carburators Profesionally Dipped And Fully Rebuilt And Tuned 300 miles ago in April of 2012.
intake part #5186
If You Need More Pics Or Questions Please Let Me Know. The Pics Are exactly what you get
I left it all assembled so the new owner would not have to buy any gaskets.
$600.00 or reasonable offer
plus ship
Located In Mid Michigan

Attachments

• DSCN2489.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 855
  • DSCN2490.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 754
  • DSCN2491.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 733
  • DSCN2492.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 760
I'm new to selling here but my ebay is dobermanx if you would like to see my feedback.
Mike Z.

No it has not been milled.
I see You're also in Michigan.
If intrested let me know.
Mike Z.

Can you give me a little information on your engine setup and how this carb setup ran? What carb setup are you switching to? Thanks

I bought the car with this set up on it. The car never really was used just sat for years so the carbs needed a full rebuild. I'm a Holley carb guy never had worked with this style so I had the Local carb man Chassis dyno tuner dip and fully rebuild the carburators in April of 2012.
I removed the intake and sand blasted being careful not to hit any of the flanges or mounting areas and reinstalled it on the engine.
My motor is too mild for the set up. a 1972 400 freshened up with a slight cam and headers.
Just too rich. I was advsed by the carb man when dynoing to put a Edelbrock intake and a 700 or 750 Holley for my application once seeing the #'s.
It really ran good but it wouls load up when city traffic and if you did'nt get on it once and awile.
A progresive linkage would have helped but between the rebuilds, all new air cleaners, heim joints and gaskets I just did'nt want to put anymore cash into it.
I'm over $500 into it.
Thanks,
Mike Z.

Yes,Im definitely interested in the intake,so let me have first shot at it if you part,please..

I will Part Out But not untill I have takers for more than a couple items and I will not ask for any money untill I'm ready to ship parts out.
The carbs are fresh and complete pretty much the same thing as Edelbrock carbs except were the fuel line goes in on the opposite side and are spread bore.
Superdart426 1st. in line for air cleaners.
Complete $525.00 plus ship no air cleaners.
Each carb specify front or rear front emblem is in better condition.
Carbs $200.00 each
Intake with adapter spacers $300.00
fuel line $60.00
PENDING Air Cleaners with boxes Brand new $55.00 each or both for $100.00 Pending for Superdart.
All Prices are Plus Shipping.
I prefer to only ship in the U.S.
P.M. Phone #'s If you want to discuss any of this.
Is For sale locally as a set on craigslist I will not part out on there.
I also have listed on the B Body forum too.
I will be taking it to a local Mopar show tomarrow evening.
I prefer U.S.P.S. Money Orders or Banks Checks.
I will take personal checks just Make sure they will clear.
Paypal is O.K. But Split the fees.
Mike Z.

Seems Superdart426 lacks some integraty backing out of the deal
The set up is all still for totally complete for sale now on ebay
I sent the set up home minus the air cleaners for superdart with a guy that had rb heads on the 383 did'nt fit I took it back.
Mike Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back