-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74slnt6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
i have 4 big block swap oil pans for sale. 3 pans #'d 187 and 1 pan is a 699. all pans are in usable condition. some are nicer than others

187 #1 - very little surface rust, minimal sents, not abused at all, overall very nice $110

187#2 - some surface rust, should clean up with some blasting, regular denting on bottom of pan can be straightened easily $75

187 #3 - minimal surface rust and denting, will clean up nice $85

699 - very light surface rust, some dents on corners of sump, looks like pan was used in an a body with a big block and the steering rubbed against it like they may tend to do. $100

i only have 2 pickups, so first two buyers will receive pickups at no additional charge.

all prices include shipping from canton ohio. money order is my preferred payment. thanks and send a pm if interested.

i couldnt upload pics to my comp but im working on it sorry for the confusion

Are the pick up tubes the same for both the 187 and 699 pans? Whats the difference between the two different pans? You say the steering rubbed on the 699. Where it rubbed is that part different on a 187 pan? Is there one that is more used in early A-body swaps? Thanks

the 699 and 187 pans are identical just the numbers are different. and the 699 pan is dented on the front two corners of the sump where the steering linkage hits if you put a big block in an a body. mine did anyways, and im assuming this is what happened to this pan as well. both pick up tubes are the same. and im not sure about early a swaps. sorry i couldnt be of more help

still have 2 pans left , pans are $85 a piece shipped. pan 187 #3 and 699 are the ones available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back