Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolda

Coolda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a barley used set of valve covers(chrome), 750 holley vacuume secondary(should be rebuilt), water pump housing(waterpump - good core), Barley used ECU with harness, and flex fan. I am located in central MN 55350. All for 250.00 shipped to lower 48 states. :burnout:Let me know what you need. Coolda

Attachments

• mopar stuff 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 198
  • mopar stuff 2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 188
I have a barley used set of valve covers(chrome), 750 holley vacuume secondary(should be rebuilt), water pump housing(waterpump - good core), Barley used ECU with harness, and flex fan. I am located in central MN 55350. All for 250.00 shipped to lower 48 states. :burnout:Let me know what you need. Coolda
The mirrors are gone but the 2000 durango alternator is for sale for 65.00 shipped to lower 48 states - had it tested at our Oreilys store and it is good.

would sell it seperatly too. I should have explained that better.:eek:ops:

:la::hello1: Any takers or offers ? I do not want to scrap it..... Holley - 75.00, fan - 20.00, waterpump housing - 20.00, ecu and harness - 25.00, chrome valve covers - 25.00, PLUS SHIPPING. Thanks

So how much to ship the valve covers and water pump & Housing to Golden Bc Canada V0A-1H0? How are the covers are they scratched up? Is the housing left water exit not right like most?
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back