Bigs Stage 3 650

-

Dusterb318

Reaction score
Well my Bigs Stage 3 650 arrived on Wednesday just like Jessie said it would. This is without a doubt the best carb I have ever bought. I called Jessie up and gave him the spec of my little 318 and he worked his magic and whipped me up the stage 3. I got it all bolted on last night. The floats were perfect out of the box....had to turn in the idle mix screws a 1/4 turn on each corner (4 corner idle) and set the idle speed. I'm pulling 10" of vacuum in drive. Took the car out and all I can say is WOW.....she's never ran so smooth. It's honestly like driving a EFI car but with a S-load more power. It did feel like it wasn't pulling as hard in the upper R's like the 750 did but I think that's cause it's a smooth power curve all the way through the RPM range now where the 750 was a dog down low then it came on like a freight train when it reached the point where the motor could handle all the fuel it was dumping. I had to up both squirters one size cause I had a slight flat spot when I punched it off the line and I'll check the plugs and maybe go up or down with the jets but the track will determine that. If you are in the market for a carb give Jessie a call at Bigs.....you won't be disappointed.

P8020011.jpg

P8020010.jpg

P8020011.jpg

P8020011.jpg

P8020010.jpg

P8020010.jpg

-
Back