Birthday Present In Mail!!

-

70dart

Reaction score
Went to get the mail and they said I had a parcel to pick up. That great guy Bruce (BWDart) sent me a set of rockers shafts and bolts with hardly any wear for no charge, what an awesome guy! It's my birthday today but he didn't know that but i still call it my birthday present. Thanks a million Bruce another example of the super fine members we have here!:thumblef:

Got to love that :cheers: Happy birthday bro :rock::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion: I am heading to the fridge for a cold one for you :drinkers: Can't miss this:bball: and I have a good excuse:toothy10:

BWDart You sure brought some happiness to this site today bud.:notworth::angel4::wave:

My day just changed from house work to house work with a smile 70dart

petit Jean 09 190.jpg

Went to get the mail and they said I had a parcel to pick up. That great guy Bruce (BWDart) sent me a set of rockers shafts and bolts with hardly any wear for no charge, what an awesome guy! It's my birthday today but he didn't know that but i still call it my birthday present. Thanks a million Bruce another example of the super fine members we have here!:thumblef:
I'll have an extra one tonite when I get to the cottage.Happy b-day 70-dart and it's greaat to have standup people like BWDart!

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys 42 doesn't seem that old but there are times when i feel like it is, today's been a great day though!

Got to love that :cheers: Happy birthday bro :rock::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion: I am heading to the fridge for a cold one for you :drinkers: Can't miss this:bball: and I have a good excuse:toothy10:

BWDart You sure brought some happiness to this site today bud.:notworth::angel4::wave:

My day just changed from house work to house work with a smile 70dart

Mike.......I so want to sit out with you guys and gals on the hill.

That looks so relaxing.

One of these months I'm going to do a road trip to you know where!

Since I can't partake, please have a cold one for me!

Later Bro,

Tony

-
Back