Boat....or maybe trailer load of parts.....

-

stillrunners

Just a wrench short of a full tool box !
Reaction score
There are those of us that are challenged when it comes to posting stuff for sale.....even with some 6 or so nephews and now about the same great nephews that have the internet talent - but not the desire to help me get rid of stuff - what's to do ? Will make an effort in the coming months to unload a few things....not much earth shattering stuff like Hemi motors...just regular things that were available in wrecking yards from the mid- 70's up....

There are those of us that are challenged when it comes to posting stuff for sale.....even with some 6 or so nephews and now about the same great nephews that have the internet talent - but not the desire to help me get rid of stuff - what's to do ? Will make an effort in the coming months to unload a few things....not much earth shattering stuff like Hemi motors...just regular things that were available in wrecking yards from the mid- 70's up....
No reason to tell us ahead of time until you make a list, price it and include photos. All in a sale thread.

Thanks for the responses....guess they can wait until next year or when the dumpster shows up.

Maybe we can get you there at least......

upload_2019-12-1_10-30-26.png

Clicks or scrolls to get there....
1) Go to "Forums"
2) Scroll down to "Mopar For Sale Ads"
3) Choose which category.
4) Choose "Post New Thread"

upload_2019-12-1_10-36-52.png

5) Read and "Agree"

upload_2019-12-1_10-45-39.png

6) Fill in the info and add images. Preview if necessary.

7) Finally "Create Thread" to post.

Give it a try. Did you try driving a car to see if you could? No judgement here just saying give it a shot like the rest of us did.:thumbsup:

Thanks David....the post was more about my mind, body and family - the boys want the cars restored but no help getting them there or helping with getting rid of stuff. Was guessing there might be some here with the same deliema or dementia. The thread should have been closed after the Moderator's comment I'd thought. I'm on a few car boards as well as EBAY with the same name that I've had registered - since the 80's in some places - and post items for sale but not often - prefer swap meets but then again I don't take Mopar stuff to those.

My kid has asked me to please please please sell some stuff before I die so she doesn't have to figure out how to get rid of it and not be taken advantage of. So I went out and bought another car.

-
Back