Bought a new Challenger

-

73swinger

Reaction score
No A-Bodies were lost in this transaction.
For the wife on our lucky 13th anniversary

Attachments

• 2010 challenger.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 322
I'd drive it. To hell with what anybody would say about a 'pink' car. (I'd still rather have a 1970 Hemi 'Cuda in FM3 Moulin Rouge though.)

Very nice indeed :colors::colors:
Congratulations on a very cool MoPar :glasses8:

Nice!!!!! Don't think I ever seen one with black stripes in that color, then again, there was only one at my local dealership and that had a white stripe.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 247
I'm gonna get the woman one when she gets out of nursing school. She said she like that color but wouldn't do that to me, i told her hell if its a 5 speed i don't care!

I also just recently bought a Magnum R/T, I love that modern mopar muscle!!

nice ride I want a pink with white stipes with white interior that would be HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nice car Chris, are you gonna bring it to the track? Congratulations!
I think I will take it on fun days, and musclecar days.
The Dart is still my King of the Hill car.
Can't wait for the racing to start, I hope I'm ready for it, I got to freshen the converter and up the stall.
We'll see you there.

nice ride I want a pink with white stipes with white interior that would be HOTTTTTTTTTTTT
I had a choice of this one, and one with pearl seats and white stripes, I opted for the one with black stripes because it had the Super Track Pack. The other did not.

Sweet ride. I just celebrated my 13th wedding anniversary on Sunday, but no Challenger, cannot afford it.

I think I will take it on fun days, and musclecar days.
The Dart is still my King of the Hill car.
Can't wait for the racing to start, I hope I'm ready for it, I got to freshen the converter and up the stall.
We'll see you there.

Sounds like a great plan Chris! I can't wait for it to start either!

Nice! My wife and I have been talking about getting one. I tried talking her into the "Furious Fuscia" but she she wants blue.

-
Back