brad's gonna win the championship for dodge/penske!!!

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
jimmy crashes, brad's ahead right now by 19 points.........all he has to do is drive his race, should win the championship for dodge.............wtg brad!!!
higgs

Bad Brad is doing great and hope he does win before dodge leaves :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Gee, maybe I am a conspiricy theorist...gordon had the opportunity to take out both #3 boyer...and...#1 Keselowski with one intentional wreck...hmmmm...

Previous marginally malicious contact between boyer and gordon...and the beneficiary of the retalliation wreck would have been...teammate johnson, and a possible cementing of the championship due to a potential DNF of Keselowski

Brad is tweeting on his phone and I hope these cars that are on the track know the tires are cold and don't over drive them, we could see another attack on our MoPar!!

Bunged up his car but he made it through. What a mess!

Intersting Brad just used the term "conspiracy theorist"!

BTW- very professional response to the after race question.

...and miraculously, because of the added laps...the 48 was able to make up an additional spot to save a point.

If the 48 wins the championship next week by one point...

And if he blows an engine on lap 1 next week... nope no jinx...

Not close to won yet, he's not 47ish points ahead

Not a Brad follower, but, I hate Hendrick... So he's better than that group.

They just said- even if johnson gets the max points (win+ most laps led), Keselowski can win by finishing 15th or better.

15th or better at homestead and he'll win the championship........wow what an ending to a race..........very exciting for mopar fans these days........wonder if this will change dodge's mind about running next year.........c'mon rodger, tear up the ford contract........
higgs

To bad to see the 48 team loose so much from a tire going out.
Brad is my choice to win he seam like a great driver with a good head on his shoulders.
Reminds me a lot of JJ when he was younger.

Brads very first win came from here in Memphis 2 years ago and is from Michigan, a great driver and yes he could loose
Look what happened to the 56 car Truex, he lost his engine in the first 10 laps... I just seen him on tv not 3 minutes ago and was mad and using bad words and all you could hear was bleep bleep way did that pleep pleep do that,, talking about Gorden, Joey Lagono tweeted he thought Jeff was a great man and now has no respect for Jeff G.

Jimmy is the luckiest guy in Nascar don't count him out. I do hope Brad wins the championship it would be great to see the team bring it home for Dodge and Penske. Taking the title from Chevy would be the cherry on top.:D

Boy you think Jeff has it bad now. Could you imagine if he really took out Brad in the accident to where he didn't even cross the line. Nascar loves this ****, the rating will be off the charts next week. At least for the last ten laps!

have some faith guys.........yes there's a small percent that no-one can control, everyone deals w/that........the fact is, the odds are in his favor, which should make us mopar heads happy..........when's the last time dodge won the championship? it's been since the 70's.........go win it blue deuce.............oh and by the way, i don't much like hendrick motor sports either.......nope, no jinx.....
higgs

its certianly not over until its over , but its looking damn good. Dodge out with a bang with Brad behind the wheel is the way it needs to end

If they sit Gordon, Danica, Juan, Stewart and Harvick out for the next race he might have a great chance at a clean finish. With those idiots parked you could cut the wrecks by 2/3s.

Don't forget that Brad comes from a Mopar family... That makes things just that much better!

-
Back