Brake Lines

-

bschwab

Reaction score
I have a 72 Duster that had front drums and /6. I upgraded to disc brakes and now have the K-frame, front suspension, and front brakes from a 74 Dart. I need a new set of front brake lines and I don't know if I should order based off 72 or 74...? Does anyone know what the difference is between the 68-72 and 73-76 brake lines?
Thanks!

We offer a kit for $199 in mild steel or Stainless Steel for $229. We normally ask for additional info like if the vehicle was converted to disc brakes and then supply the necessary lines to accommodate. Key is just to give all the information that your can.

Thanks
James From

I have a 72 Duster that had front drums and /6. I upgraded to disc brakes and now have the K-frame, front suspension, and front brakes from a 74 Dart. I need a new set of front brake lines and I don't know if I should order based off 72 or 74...? Does anyone know what the difference is between the 68-72 and 73-76 brake lines?
Thanks!

Did you change out the master and distribution/prop valve to disc brake pieces?
All the suppliers I checked when doing the conversion on my Demon showed different part numbers for drum and disc.
Also the master to block lines.

-
Back