Branson Mo

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Got here today @1600 cruised around and ate at Landry's,wife had Salmon on a plank and I had grilled shrimp which was great, and walked over to Presley's Country Jubilee
http://www.bransonshows.com/activity/PresleysCountryJubilee.cfm

A must if you go very talanted family and funny.Ill let youse guys know the next couple of days where we go!Tomorrow we are going to a car me sum and military then @1900 going to See Shojo Tabuchi

Run up to Ozark and eat at Lambert's Café. It's quite the place.

if you accidently get hit in the head by on e of their " throwed rolls", please don't sue them!! ha

by the way the local Mopar club( rt 66 mopars) has their show in Presley's parking lot every year. like May? having it in Branson gives people an excuse to go to a car show, and spend the weekend in Branson!

If you ever book a studio somewhere check and see if it's a room buy itself or used as part of a 2 bedroom.Mine is part of a 2 bedroom and the other people are noisy. If I had to pay for this I would be gone!Pay backs are a mother!

also while you are there check out a place called the landing,has a bunch of cool shops like bass pro etc and has a restaurant called famous Dave,s. I think its very good if you like bar-b-que food. also the landing is right by the lake i think. well i hope you have a great time

also while you are there check out a place called the landing,has a bunch of cool shops like bass pro etc and has a restaurant called famous Dave,s. I think its very good if you like bar-b-que food. also the landing is right by the lake i think. well i hope you have a great time
It was packed last night.Thanks for the tip we will go there tomorrow or Tuesday. My wife's car go hit in the door while we were sleeping last night.We went to the car museum (not worth the money) and Veterans museum.We are at Shojo Tabuchi Theater starts at 1930

ya got to remember Branson basically is a tourist trap that is affordable. IMO
there are lots of great things to take in in that area, the lakes being the largest part of it all. if ya love country folkish music its the meca, especially of the " over the hill" bunch!
find a local, and tell them what types of things interest you and the family, and I bet they can send you off to see things of interest.
kinds like Fl, ya never eat where the tourists go, just where the locals go!!!!!

We are going to see the Ledges show at Dick Clarks joint tonight as the River boat tomorrow.

ya got to remember Branson basically is a tourist trap that is affordable. IMO
there are lots of great things to take in in that area, the lakes being the largest part of it all. if ya love country folkish music its the meca, especially of the " over the hill" bunch!
find a local, and tell them what types of things interest you and the family, and I bet they can send you off to see things of interest.
kinds like Fl, ya never eat where the tourists go, just where the locals go!!!!!
We bring bring our bring our own water to the shows.2 bucks a bottle sucks in the theaters

they say they just dip their " bottled water" out of the lake!!! TableRock that is! ha

there is a world of entertainment down there. but I make a terrible tourist!!! hope you all enjoy it!!!!! I live 35 mi west of springfield and only go to Branson for the spring Mopar show!!!

I just met Dazed and confused ,he says he's not on much.Very nice person.He works here at the resort.

We're going next year some time in the summer. I'll have to get ahold of Dazed... I want a listen of those do dol de boop de do horns for sure

It was packed last night.Thanks for the tip we will go there tomorrow or Tuesday. My wife's car go hit in the door while we were sleeping last night.We went to the car museum (not worth the money) and Veterans museum.We are at Shojo Tabuchi Theater starts at 1930

Also not sure if it's open yet,but another place my parents really liked is a place called Dixie stampede. It's a live show that comes with a dinner.well I hope you have a great time.

Legend' s was real good last night.Today the river cruize

My hands are full here on the hill or I would take a drive and hit the river boat with yea bud :glasses7: Enjoy :cheers: I have never been there, my brother (That mucked up the paper work has been there a bunch) .... Mikie :toothy1:

I meet dazed at the rt 66 mopar show. I enjoyed looking at his car in progress. that is what the hobby is all about! nice guy.
don't let anyone sell ya a south Missouri watchdog, that is a possum!!!!

The riverboat cruise was great.Earlier we at at the Branson cafedowntown.Has grilled chicken.It was great

Well after a few shows for a week I'm brokeded.I'll be leaving here in a few .I might have enough money to get the new TFS heads.

These are the shows my wife and I ranked that we got to see.1 week is not enough time to see them all

The Presley's
Country Jubilee
Clay Cooper
Pierce arrow
Shoji Tabuchi
Showboat
Ledgen's
70's show
Branson Landing water show

We ate at:
Greek place downtown
Branson Cafe-grilled chicken:Homage salad dressing!
Waxy O sheas-Cornedbeef and Cabage
Showboat-baked chicken and pot roast
Dick Clark's-the Cuban Sandwich
Country Jubilee -breakfast was ok
Do not eat at the Mexican restruant by the I max it sucks
Taco bell-yuck
Landry's-grilled shrimp /Cindy has salmon on a plank,I tried sum and it was juicy and great!
La Piazza-House dressing ok but Cindy's Fettuccine alfa do was Excellent and so was my Pollo saltato
Andy frozen custard is a must every night.
Rest of the meals were in our room

We hit a bunch of shops the one I likes was the old 5 and 10 downtown cause of the owners military art sectioned signed my the fellas whom flew them the 1st one I saw was the Memphis Belle

Not worth the money:

Car and tractor museum
The Veterans museum was pricey.God Bless our Military

Final I'd like to say that all shows were dedicated to America and those whom defend it.They pkayed some gospell and tgankwd God .Shoji Tabuchi told the story on how 26 years ago he came here and loves being American and he said it was the BEST country in the world and he thanks God he made it here and worked for his Citizenship. 95% of the people visiting were very courteous and respectful of others including in traffic.As far for Westgate Branson Woods screw you!

glad you guys enjoyed Branson. sounds like you guys ate pretty good!
I admit i'm a poor tourist, but I figure Branson this way. it reflects a lot of what south Missouri is about, even though yes it is a commercial place!
affordable family entertainment, American music, good food, the lakes, plenty of shopping, friendly and courteous people...yes a consertive area, where most people repect their country and right and wrong, ( I hate shopping tourist crap!) ha
the traffic can get pretty bad especially in the midst of the summer run. the locals know all the shortcuts and traffic missing side roads.

-
Back