Breast Cancer Walk

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
That time of the year again. A couple of years ago my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Thanks to early detection a simple lumpectomy was all that was needed and she has been cancer free since. We did the walk last year and thanks to a some very generous members here she raised the most money for her team, topping even the doctor that found her cancer. I know times are tough, but if you can donate anything it would be greatly appreciated.....

Save the bobbies

Just click the above link to donate in my wife's name.......

Thanks......

This will be the third year my wife has done the walk. Last year she had 40 members in her team!!!(minimum 10) 6+years for her cancer free! I can't contribute to yours, I'll be lucky to be able to scrounge $20 to hers, but I wish you all the luck possible. Let's kick cancer's butt!

Doug. I clicked on the save the boobies. It took me to her page to donate. But when I click on to donate it takes me to a main page?

Doug. I clicked on the save the boobies. It took me to her page to donate. But when I click on to donate it takes me to a main page?
Strange....when I clicked on the donate button it opened up the donation page....

Strange....when I clicked on the donate button it opened up the donation page....

It starts to show the donation page , but before it can finish uploading it shifts to the main page.

Maybe it's my iPad. I'll wait till the wife comes home andshe can do it on the computer.

Thanks Ray......Ernie noticed your donation and was asking who Old man ray is...Told her it was the shoe man....Thanks again.....

Ok im going to pull a page outta rays book . for every 20 bucks donated 2 days of me not posting . Just post in the thread that you gave it for me to shut up lol hope this helps ink this is a good thing . PS i will only post if some one is in need for praryers .

We lost my wifes mother to ovarian cancer two years ago. The entire family and many friends do this walk every year. We had t-shirts made and was donated the turquois wrist bands to give out to those who donated. We had 40+ walking here in Houston. Gearing up this year too!

Good luck!

I would like to thank all of you, Old Man Ray, that donated this year.....wonder if this is any indication of what the fine folks of this web site truly think of me????

MY wife lost a breast from the cancer last year hope they don't find anymore. I walk every year. Live your life to the fullest you never know what going to happen the next day.

-
Back