Broken New Year's Resolutions

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
Well it only took a few hours and the New Year's resolutions are in the crapper. :angry7:

Wanted to give up junk food. Had chips and chocolates and other munchies as soon as I got up this morning.

Wanted to give up fast food crap. By 1:00pm I had a few pizza slices and then went directly to Wendy's for a few burgers.

Wanted to give up booze. I'm just about finished this bottle of Whiskey.

Wanted to give up soda pop (aka liquid sugar). Had a Dr. Pepper with the pizza slices and some Coca Cola with my Whiskey.

Wanted to never have anything to do with the ex girlfriends when they show up for a "booty call". The little she-devil just left awhile ago.

I don't smoke but damn, anyone got a cigarette? Ah well, there's always next year. :angry7: :toothy10:

How well did you do?

Wylde1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rFYbMhcG8"]YouTube - Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL[/ame]

About twenty years ago I resolved to give up new years resolutions and so far I haven't broken one yet including that one. :)

Dude I cant think of anything I want to give up!!!! LOL So I am with trapster and nothingbutdarts LMAO I already see a pretty rough 2011 this year tho but I am takin it on with a good attitude :) Drink one of those whiskey and cokes for me man. I need one right bout now

I was gonna quit axe murderin' people…oh well, guess there's always next year.
And it looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue.

'Bout the only things I'm doin' good on are the cigareets an' whiskey an' wild, wild women.
:toothy10:

I was gonna quit axe murderin' people…oh well, guess there's always next year.
And it looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue.

'Bout the only things I'm doin' good on are the cigareets an' whiskey an' wild, wild women.
:toothy10:

That's what you think Dan. I'm gonna start stalking you next Thursday.

Wildest o'the wild has you in her sights. It must be the beard. :-D

LOL!!! Jes' messin with you. I don't want to be your first axing.

For me, it works better to say what I'm going to do, instead of what I'm not going to do. Like 'drink more water' instead of 'no more sodas.'

I think Dan meant to say" Axe more questions",LOL as in" I axed him why he did it"
right Dan?
Andrew/Kidd

Well, so far so good, but it's only the 2nd of January!!!LOL!!! I'm with goldfish, I'd rather vow to do things rather than not do things!!! You're still alright by me Wylde1, don't change for anyone but yourself!!! Geof

Wildest o'the wild has you in her sights.

The Siren of Sheen
The VAMP OF VENEER
The GODDESS of GLAZE HAS spoken........ "wildest o' the wild"

" Wild THANG You make our hearts sing, you MAKE EVERYTHING GROOVY!!"

Dan ...you cannot run, you cannot hide cuz she's got you in the sights of her ....................WILD gun!!!!! Ohhhh YAAAAAA!!!!

The Doctors tell me I will be OK when the meds take hold.......but the voices told me to CLEAN all my guns!!!

I had a few cigarettes today, But I will give them up for sure, Just wait and see.....

I gave up drinking when my latest grandbabie was born two years and two months ago. New years resolutions never had any meaning or incentive for me. I guess I need another grandchild to give up tobacco. It'll take quintuplets to make me give up old cars.

That's what you think Dan. I'm gonna start stalking you next Thursday.

Feel free, but I do believe I've won the game before we even begin it.

Wildest o'the wild has you in her sights.

That may be, ma'am, but I'm queer as a $3 bill, so chase me if you want, but…ain't no amount of chasing me gonna do you any good! :toothy10:

It must be the beard.

redbeard.gif

LOL!!! Jes' messin with you. I don't want to be your first axing.

First…? :glasses9:

Dan, you crack me up!!! It's so refreshing to see a sense of humor on here lately. Thank you for playing along.

I was going to give up pooping but it didn't work.
Pooping is a waist of time and boring. We should just come equipped with a trap door that we can open and the poop is already in a paper bag with the top stapled shut so all we have to do is take it out light it and throw it at someone. THAT would be much more fun than the way we do it now...stupid poop :angry7: LOL poop is a funny word, that and fart LOL poop fart.

-
Back