Brown sugars sista

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhF09k_tUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]G Shot tower side - YouTube[/ame]

It's a grudge car and had already went through the traps. You won't see streetking post any times on it, but it is fast. 509 b1 motor

WOW.. That old dodge got down that track. sweet

It is a 509 and he might get half way up their list if it hooked on the street but it probably is not set up to do that.

Now thats bad azz, like to see street outlaws compete with that,real power no fake **** there...sure has a distinct sound..nasty wicked monster,bet thats a hell of of ride even tho it's a short one..lol..just a 'little' 509 yep that'll work..

That a real combo(obviously!!!) That sound,always sets my nerve on edges,for days. Damn!!!!

That thing is a beast, he took down the Hustlin Hoosher in a grudge match not long ago.

Well that's kinda true hustling hoosier did take a very long nap and then he put on a real show with that half track wheelie.

I think there are plans to try again at a later date. And yes Jr's ride is a beast I would just like to see both of them make a solid pass, will be a heck of a show if they do.

I think there are plans to try again at a later date. And yes Jr's ride is a beast I would just like to see both of them make a solid pass, will be a heck of a show if they do.
Jr is one of my best friends and I would say that a rematch will probably never happen again. The small cube engine is sold and the new powerplant is on its way. I would say Shawanda will never make another naturally aspirated pass EVER. My advise to Hustlin Hoosier would be to take your loss and forget about it (respectfully). That Cuda makes big power and I dont see it staying on the ground without those sissy sticks. He is gonna have to sit like Jr and accept the fact that Jr will not be running N/A. I just dont see it happening. Shawanda is not gonna be the same car that he met before......

It is a 509 and he might get half way up their list if it hooked on the street but it probably is not set up to do that.
:wack:
That's why he called them clowns out at PRI in Indy last month and they all pussied out.

Well it would have been nice to see a rematch, both of those cars are are bad to the bone, but yes I agree if Jr has finally sold that setup then the rematch will never happen just would have liked to see them both make a good clean pass side by side they gotta be a couple of the fastest NA cars in the country. Monster motor vs small motor two different ways of approaching the same problem, get down the 1/8 mile as quick as you can. I only wish I had the talent they both have tuning their setups one has some of the best most creatively built equipment out there and the other is probably the best in the country at deception and building a whole package that works together. Damn if Jr's putting more power in that car who the heck is gonna want a piece of him, next its gonna be the Pro Mod guys calling him out.

-
Back