built the wife a birthday present.

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
I dont like buying stupid junk that has no meaning or function. that and im a cheep skate. so my wife's birthday came around and i decided to build her something. she has been eyeballing the junk one at harbor freight and i took one look at it said to myself " I could build that a hell of alot better"

Damn man. My neck was gettin sore. Looks good though.

Attachments

• WINDMILL.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 235
Ha Ha, so--- How was the dog house? lol That`s nice, and it came from your heart:thumleft:

that was a joke. she would have kicked my ***. she liked it and now its out in the back yard. id rather build something then spend $40 on flowers that are gonna die or some dumb thing she will use once and then stuff in a closet or even worse.... my garage. lol

I have seen the ones at H.F. and looks like yours is taller and more wind wings on it, well dun younggun2.0

Hey man, that looks GREAT!!!!!! I hope my wife doesn't see it. My 'Cuda time will be drasticaly reduced trying to make something like that!

... beats the padded rug i got her last year to put in front of the sink while she washes dishes. lol.

Sorry girls, but I have to admit I laughed really hard at that one. Hey, at least it was padded. :-D

Way to go on the cool present there younggun! Nice fab skills.

-
Back