[Found!] bumper guard 65

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found out that the guards are unique for each type of bumper. For example my front 65 Dart guards will not fit the front nor rear bumpers of my 65 Barracuda or vice versa. However, the rear guards on my 65 Dart wagon do fit the rear bumper of my 65 Barracuda because the rear bumpers are the same. I do have some extra loose guards in storage that I will dig out and see if they fit my 65 Barracuda.

Hello
I'm looking for the front and rear bumper guard for my barracuda 65 also rusty them then chrome

I have a front and rear set off of my 1965 barracuda in decent shape

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found out that the guards are unique for each type of bumper. For example my front 65 Dart guards will not fit the front nor rear bumpers of my 65 Barracuda or vice versa. However, the rear guards on my 65 Dart wagon do fit the rear bumper of my 65 Barracuda because the rear bumpers are the same. I do have some extra loose guards in storage that I will dig out and see if they fit my 65 Barracuda.
ok let me know if you find something
thank you

Are these what you're looking for?? These fit the back!! They fit 63-65 Cuda and Valiant!

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

Last edited:
The pair I have does not fit either my Dart front bumper or either bumper on my Barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back