bunch of head flow data

-
Cool link. Interesting to see how the same head, on individual benches and testers, have greatly varied results. If nothing else one should take away the thought from this that different flowbenches are not really very good to compare numbers on one particular head.

Dang, I made the page, but thats old news. So much more progress has been made. My stuff is about 4-6 yrs old.

Hey Bobby,
which head is better stock & all out modified,
a 1974 #'974' 360 head or a #'882' sb chevy head?

I've never seen #'s from the same bench, and since you work with both this would be a good opportunity to clear things up, at least for me.

Thanks!
Justin

IMO the 974 on my bench is and was better than the 882 chevy, but there are very distinct flow differences. The chevy has turbulance and the mopar didn't have any until higher lifts. But well out of the range of most cams.

Dang, I made the page, but thats old news. So much more progress has been made. My stuff is about 4-6 yrs old.

They must be slow updating it cause I first ran across it a little over a year ago and yours wasn't on there then. Just noticed it on there about 5-6 months ago. That's alot of information though so I can see why it might take awhile to update.

-
Back