Buyers beware of Ws08

-
I'm still out the knobs for the radio (73 Dart) and the attaching nuts for the radio face plate and heater control as well as a couple of dash pad nuts.
Well if he dosent come thru, let me know. I'm sure I've got those very items and you can just have them free of charge, just pay shipping. But I'll check tomorrow to be sure

So what do we do about jerks like this who get banned and keep re-registering under a new name/IP?
PLY30, Justin Figgatt and Mike440 have all been banned permanently, and yet...

You go to Virginia and knock on his door.

Well if he dosent come thru, let me know. I'm sure I've got those very items and you can just have them free of charge, just pay shipping. But I'll check tomorrow to be sure
That would be Great !!! I would gladly pay for shipping. I can send my address.

Add me to the list.. This low- life POS ripped me off for $85.00 for Dart front window trim.. Never heard a word from him after I sent the money.. Karma is a b*tch. You will get what's coming to you a** hole.

Add me to the list.. This low- life POS ripped me off for $85.00 for Dart front window trim.. Never heard a word from him after I sent the money.. Karma is a b*tch. You will get what's coming to you a** hole.

did you report to paypal?

If my spidey sense ever tingles about a purchase, I request a photo taken of part and something with part.
Example im looking for a valve cover....take a pic of valve cover with a piece of paper saying "mopar" or "fabo" or whatever you want written on paper taken WITH the part.
Hope that makes sense.

This is a great idea. I was apart of another forum that required you to have a piece of paper with you screen name and the date in the pic of the part.

I guess I have to make an apology to WS08.. I did receive my part , although a few weeks late.. I don't know why it took so long, or what prompted him to finally send me my item, but a lot of B.S. could have been avoided with a little communication on his part. Good luck, and thanks, to all the others involved in this situation..

Probably to avoid prosecution, again.

-
Back