C List Duster- Not for me

-
I'm not a fan either, but it is a numbers matching car and should hold value. If I were to go for something like that I'd probalby just repaint and go black over black and get rid of the mural.

Someone needs to copy those pictures to the Street Freaks thread.

Best of show every time sure it does..truck fog lamps:rolleyes::rolleyes: ain't going to sell it with those murals on it $35k keep dreaming:):):)..

Not a fan either. Good thing it's black. A few turns of a wrench could take the fog lights from the front bumper. Each to his own.

I dislike the interior more than the murals.
Poofy fuzzy POS inside.

I would grab it but I got rid of all my Led Zepplin cassette tapes last week (he made a custom console for the radio/cassette player).

Weeeeellll, things definitely have to be put in prospective. While the image of the cat on the side is beyond corny it's still an early 80's (maybe late 70's?) time capsule. If any people that are on this forum were of the age of a teenager around early 80s late 70s take a picture of themselves from the pass and paste it standing up next to this car with their big feathery hairdo I think my point would probably be made here. Let me quickly clarify here that I personally believe 35k is insane.
I must say at a car show I have a tendency to drift towards the different. The last car show I was at was full of mopar rotisserie Restorations and I just couldn't keep my eyes off this old 70s retro bracket duster....

Maybe someone should do their civic duty & tell the seller He's one backfire away from burning His classic paint job right off of His hood with that foam bug-eye fire-starter
on top of that mill.................................

Maybe someone should do their civic duty & tell the seller He's one backfire away from burning His classic paint job right off of His hood with that foam bug-eye fire-starter
on top of that mill.................................
No worse than the guy on FBBO that posted a picture of a carb needle (needle and seat) and didn't know where it came from. That guy has no business inside of a carb. A accident waiting to happen for sure. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Those side view mirrors almost make me forget that interior. Almost.

Those wheels look like Super Tricks. Photos a bit blurry on my POS phone. I always liked Super Tricks, right after S/S of course.

My 73 came out of the Kootenays, but not looking like that.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty cool as a snapshot of an era...most of those street freak type cars are long gone or restored back to showroom stock and are just another show poodle for car shows.It's pretty neat to see one 100% intact although those fog lights are pretty hideous and would have to go.

Those side view mirrors almost make me forget that interior. Almost.

Those wheels look like Super Tricks. Photos a bit blurry on my POS phone. I always liked Super Tricks, right after S/S of course.

My 73 came out of the Kootenays, but not looking like that.

I think they're SS/T. Polished Super Tricks have a different look.

Nice car except for the 1980's paint and the ugly interior..Don't like the stance either.Would take a lot of money to make it right..Do slapper bars work on a MOPAR ? Serious question..I don't know.

Says in ad they are Center Lines

The guy doesn't know what he has - definitely not Centerlines. They're Cragar SS/T wheels. He can't be bothered to read where it says "Cragar" on the center cap:

00Y0Y_azStj4KIatF_1200x900.jpg

No, they are "Centre Lines", there is a difference...Maybe that's what Cragar calls SS/T's now?Man, that thing is dripping in 1978...down to the sponge air cleaner. Quick; paint it, and lose that interior! Traction bars.......:lol:
ooh, almost missed the JC Whitney fog lamps....

Good old Formula One super stock tires! I ran them back in the day. Not available for many years.

From an era long past, but that paint and interior was chooch then, and it's chooch now. Chooch will always be chooch.....Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch, or a car from Cheech and Chong movies material!!!

Wonder how many lama scrotums it took to do those door panels... geez
Panthers and swamp people, is that car out of Mexico by chance?

Wonder how many lama scrotums it took to do those door panels... geez
Panthers and swamp people, is that car out of Mexico by chance?

Far from it.
It's from the small historic town of Greenwood,British Columbia (population 650) which is surrounded my hundreds of miles of wilderness.

Last edited:
-
Back