Cabin Fever Video

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
It was a nice day here yesterday and I just had to go for a ride around the corner in the Dart. I've been wanting to try out the new video camera in a moving car and see how still it is. Works pretty good just need to make a device to use suction cups and attach to the glass lol. I'm really ready for it to warm up and get back outside. I have another 64 Dart on the way so I'm anxious to start working on it. I'll post pictures of the new car soon. jysnflem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG8B6SDqhbw

Man,your car sounds great! It also looks as good as it sounds.That makes
me want to go put the battery in my 72 Demon and take a ride. I noticed
you have an x-pipe on your car. I hope you do not mind me asking, what
kind of mufflers you are running? I have Dynomax Super Turbos on mine at
the moment and I just bought a Pypes X-Pipe and I am going to put new
mufflers on it.I like the Super Turbos because they are not too loud,but I
really liked the sound of your car.I hope the camera survived the fall.That
is a sweet ride!

I'm running Flowmaster 3 chambers. They have a nice sound without the crazy loud some mufflers bring. If I want loud I can open the header dumps. People at the track have commented how quiet my mid 11's car sounds going down the track . jysnflem

I have Dynomax Super Turbos on my car also with a X-pipe. I really like the way your Flomasters sounds. You car sound and looks awesome. Thanks for the video.

now that was fun!:cheers: ok now the first thing i was thinking was i was waiting to see some little kids walking or riding their bikes on the side of the road then diving for cover!! i want to know about your car. what is under the hood? sounds really mean and ready for action. fill me in...

DDDDAAAAMMNNN Thank you, That was the high lite of the day for me.:cheers: Thank you for sharing =P~

Thanks guys. The car has a 415 sb with eddy heads 10.2 comp. 904 pushbutton trans w/manual reverse valve body, 8" coan convertor 4000stall and 4.11 gear out back. You can here me pushing the pushbuttons in the video. A lot of fun to drive. jysnflem

Now why did you have to do that? :angry7: Now I want to do it!! Nice car btw, sounds killer!

Now why did you have to do that? :angry7: Now I want to do it!! Nice car btw, sounds killer!
LoL thanks. Does the video look familiar? When I told the wife about your video you posted a while back where you put the camera in the street and drove over it she said I better not. That was pretty cool shot and the only way I could copy it was in the driveway hehe. Jysnflem

LoL thanks. Does the video look familiar? When I told the wife about your video you posted a while back where you put the camera in the street and drove over it she said I better not. That was pretty cool shot and the only way I could copy it was in the driveway hehe. Jysnflem

Yep, I knew I should have gotten a copyright!! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back