Cadamore Racing is almost ready for the 2024 race season.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Totally cleaned my alcohol carb in my sonic cleaner and put in new floats, gaskets, 150 needles and seats and kicked around leaning it out a hair but I left the 172 jet in for now. Made up new Moroso Blue Max spark plug wires, new AR3911 Autolite plugs, and a new battery. I may pull the covers and look around but the valves were set last year for the Halloween races and rain happened. I hope my knees hold up so I can kick some butt this year. Friday will be our first test n tune and gamblers race of the year. Saturday is our first day day of points (which I Dont run). Hope to be there. I’ll fire this thing up tomorrow or Friday after I’m finished and if all is well load up Friday.

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2642.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

If you young guys like working on cars get yourself a set of these MSD wire pliers. They aren’t cheap but they will last you a lifetime. Part number 3505

image.jpg

If you young guys like working on cars get yourself a set of these MSD wire pliers. They aren’t cheap but they will last you a lifetime. Part number 3505

View attachment 1716241233

Wholly Mackerel did that go up in price since I bought mine many years ago. Not sure what up with this one that popped up on eBay. Probably Chinese.

IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg

Lol at those alcohol jets, wow that's a hose.
Good luck John, hope you kick *** and make all the money.
Have you tried any annular boosters for alcohol besides dominators?

Lol at those alcohol jets, wow that's a hose.
Good luck John, hope you kick *** and make all the money.
Have you tried any annular boosters for alcohol besides dominators?

I never tried a dominator on alcohol. I had an 1150 built for my blue duster just in case I want to bracket race it. I put the twin to it for sale on here last week (gas).

I never tried a dominator on alcohol. I had an 1150 built for my blue duster just in case I want to bracket race it. I put the twin to it for sale on here last week (gas).

Ya those MSD pliers are nuts lol. I got some from Amazon, I forget the name but they are awesome.

Good luck this weekend. I hope to hear something good come out of keystones opening weekend.

Just got a call from Ohio from a guy that wants my 9 inch converter that transmission specialty’s freshened for me. I would love to get a good spare that I could have here and use in both my big block duster and black duster.

Have you ever used race spark plugs?
The kind that have no electrode?

Picked up a nostalgia small block 6 pk Cuda and he has them in there. Never seen them before, but the previous Owner was a Track Champ.
Always been an Autolite user myself. Wonder if the car would pick up with Autolites.

Have you ever used race spark plugs?
The kind that have no electrode?

Picked up a nostalgia small block 6 pk Cuda and he has them in there. Never seen them before, but the previous Owner was a Track Champ.
Always been an Autolite user myself. Wonder if the car would pick up with Autolites.

I’ve been running Autolite plugs for around 48 years after an issue with champion plugs. I told an old Mopar engine builder what my car was doing and he told me to switch out my Champion plugs for Autolite plugs. It fixed the problem so I’ve been running them Ever since.

-
Back