Caliper Bolts

-

DdgeDartboi

the beast
Reaction score
ok well i have a 1971 dodge dart swinger with the kelsey hayes front disc brakes on it..... well not really on it.... the calipers came in the trunk of the car with a box of bolts but the caliper mounting bolts were no where to be found. if anyone knows where i could find these bolts or just happens to have an extra set of these 4 caliper bolts it would be much appreciated i have look everywhere from Napa to Yearone and no one sales these bolts by themselves they only come in the brake kits.... well like i said if anyone knows where i can acquire these bolts it would be much appreciated i need these four bolts and i can back the damn car out of the driveway but without brakes it sort of doesn't work lol... thanks guys
Toby

I broke one when I removed my calipers once and had to go to the boneyard to find one. We have a company here called York bolt (all they do is bolts) and even they didn`t have the exact replacement. You may be able to connect with someone that has swapped out their old KH set for one of the newer sets. I`ve also seen people on Ebay selling sets of the 12 point steering box bolts, and if you can find those, you may be able to find some caliper bolts. I wish you luck!

measure the diameter of the hole and I can help you get the right bolt. fine thread right?

-
Back