Calling @MoparMark91

-

cpearce

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello @MoparMark91,

Ive been trying to reach you in DM, your mailbox is full. Curious, do you still have the Ram clutch 98766 for sale? You had a posting in November 2023 that went stale and doesn't indicate whether it was sold, or not?

i've been trying to reach @MoparMark91 since november 20th 2023

paid for parts on 11/5/23 and after a few messages of: i'll get it out monday or tuesday, my schedule is weird i work graveyard, i've been working a lot of overtime, i'll get the tracking from my wife she shipped it out. he just went radio silence.

i've sent at least 6 PM's, as well as emails to his G-mail account and messages through PP have all gone unanswered.

Mark, if you see this some communication would be great. i need those parts.

if you buy from him, go paypal full boat that way you can get your money back if need be.

Thanks, firstly I hope the fellow is OK and not having some kind of crisis.

Secondly, thanks for this response, I will look elsewhere for the parts.

Thanks, firstly I hope the fellow is OK and not having some kind of crisis.

Secondly, thanks for this response, I will look elsewhere for the parts.
that's my thought as well. i'm hopeful that he's okay and something didn't happen, but at the same time one could hope for a quick reply, even if it's a terse "having health problems, i'll hit you back when the other side".

i still have the recourse of PP, but i want to give every opportunity to come correct before i mess up his rating and slam him here. i'll give a lot of leeway but we're rapidly approaching two months without any communication and my patience is wearing thin.

that's my thought as well. i'm hopeful that he's okay and something didn't happen, but at the same time one could hope for a quick reply, even if it's a terse "having health problems, i'll hit you back when the other side".

i still have the recourse of PP, but i want to give every opportunity to come correct before i mess up his rating and slam him here. i'll give a lot of leeway but we're rapidly approaching two months without any communication and my patience is wearing thin.
I'd say, 2 months is a lot of leeway.

I too like to give the benefit of the doubt, there is certainly enough negativity going on in our Countries without folks squabbling on forums, which should be our release and respite from the real world.

I hope Mark is OK, and I hope you get your parts.

-
Back