Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Heres 2 for sale. Mr Gasket is used and written on, $20.
Mopar Performance appears new/unused, $40. $50/pair
Plus ride from Peterborough Ontario
Thanks
Steve

20220124_174127.jpg

20220124_174138.jpg

20220124_174151.jpg

Good evening, I will take the one written on please if still available , and if it for small block
:thankyou:

SB vs BB ? Enlighten me....

The MP one is a classic . I have one as well .

Good evening, I will take the one written on please if still available , and if it for small block
:thankyou:

Yeah the MP is pretty cool, but I got a DC one, so thin out the extras.
I'm not sure if there is a difference BB vs sb?

They are just round wheels marked in single degrees with a single hole in the middle... They can adapt to any engine...

Most engine center crank shaft bolts for the vibration damper are 3/4"-16 thread...

The Mr. Gasket with the 3/4" opening will fit the crankshaft center bolt perfectly...

To use the Mopar Performance style one with the 7/8" opening, I went to the local home improvement store (Menards) and found a bushing with 3/4" id and 7/8" od and some washers to stack with them so I can get the MP hole centered properly and tight on the 3/4" crankshaft/vibration damper bolt and eliminate some error from the excess clearance....

I circled the crankshaft/vibration damper bolts for you to see from a screen shot of the 73 Dodge service manual engine tightening reference pages...

Small Block:

Inked73 SB Torques.jpg

Big Block:

Inked73 BB Torques.jpg

With both the BB and SB having the same diameter bolt, they will work on either one.... Just use a bushing to take up the clearance and keep it properly centered....

A hole is a hole, you eat ugly doughnuts, don't you???? :D :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back