Came today! Plymouth Duster Mailbox!!!!

-

340wedge

Reaction score
This thing is too cool !

100_0738.jpg

100_0741-1.jpg

That's really cool ! Are you actually gonna use that and have it out in the weather or do you have a cover for it ? LOL !:-D

Thanks. I found these mailboxes on Ebay for different makes of cars and other things and the ad said they did customs. I asked if they could design a 340 wedge Mailbox and in less than a week it's at my door for about $55.00.

NorEastDesigns by Courtney out of Lunenburg , MA 978-580-1417

I'm going to put it outside even though I hate too..LOL...but I think I will wait until spring.

That's not a bad price and the graphics look top notch ! Could you post a link possibly? I'm sure others are gonna want one .I might go looking on e-bay, problem is I find too many other things to spend My $$$ on !

theres a guy at my old town in conway MO that had a almost lifesized replica of a blown 350 sbc as his mailbox the harmonic dampner was the door had headers and everything

"you should mount chromed headers to the post...along w/ it"
I kind of like that idea..Hmmmmmmmmm

Here's my 2. Bought the lime green one and later requested for orange.

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

Those are sweet!! I hate saying it but I can see some ***-clown stealing it!!! I wanna get one for a buddy thats got a Harley

They are pretty cool mailboxes! I almost bought one about a year ago, but he does them in vinyl (which is fine), but I would rather have a painted one. I have done some mailboxes myself in the past, and they turned out pretty good, but those Mopar mailboxes are cool too.

Cool looking mail boxes.How fast does it go. LoL
It would great with some chrome headers and some racing slicks too.

-
Back