Can someone tell me anything about these?

-

Reaction score
Ive scoured the internet and have found zero, thats either a very good thing or a bad thing. They are lithographs approx 11 by 14. Numbered 1-8 but missing #2.

I know the movie well so Im looking for anything other than the fact it was a movie produced in the early 80s

Thanks

Picture 335.jpg

Picture 336.jpg

Picture 337.jpg

Picture 338.jpg

I found one of the scenes you posted here:

CHRISTINE Poster

But these are posters, what exactly do you mean by "lithographs"??

Treblig
They are marked litho in the bottom left corner

A lithograph is an authorized copy of an original work created by the artist himself or other skilled craftsmen. A lithograph is rarely worth more than the original artwork it reproduces, but if the print quality is excellent and the production numbers are low, it may still have significant value in the art world.

Your post is about as clear as mud. What exactly is your question?

Those are called: Lobby Cards

Google search: Christine lobby cards

Iirc, Christine did well at the box office. It is a well known film from a well known Stephen King book.

Here's the same set, but the complete 8, for sale for 34 British pounds. www.pastposters.com - Original Movie Posters | Cinema Posters | Film Posters | Quad Posters

Here another complete set of 8 on eBay for 65 pounds: Christine - 1983 - John Carpenter Stephen King Horror - UK Lobby Cards -Set of 8 | eBay

Another for $120 US: 1980 Christine~complete set 8 lobby cards~unused | eBay

It seems they are not too hard to find.

Last edited:
You mean as long as you know what to call um! Good job!

There were places around Hollywood that would sell old movie Lobby Cards, Posters, and complete movie scripts. Don't know if those places are still brick and mortar or gone all online.

I got my friend a complete script and some Lobby cards from the movie "Vacation" 25 years ago from one of those places.

So I guess this means I cant retire yet? Thanks for the help, mystery solved

-
Back