Can you figure this out ? part II

-

340john

Reaction score
I promise this won't be an ongoing thing, I won't post my dreams every morning...I know you guys would want to kill me after about a week. However, you all had some good insight into my last one so I just wanted to see what you thought about these two.

1) I am walking from the beach to our shore house (in the dream I am about 10 years old).It is so real, I can remember all the sounds and smells from my days at seaside: the Lucky Leo arcarde bells and buzzers, the ocean air, the cotton candy all seems so real. Then out of nowhere as I am walking down the street it seems to get very cloudy and dark but I turn around to notice it is not cloudy at all. Just then a titlewave breaks and sweeps away.

2) I am riding a minibike in from of a scrapyard. I am wearing a jean jacket and an Ozzy T shirt so I guess I am about 13 years old. All of a sudden I am confronted by two older guys (one black/one white). They start yelling at me for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and that I will need to pay for it. One of them sprays me with lighter fluid and the other one sets me one fire. No matter how hard I try, the minibike is too slow to get me out of there.

Well...what do you think ?

if I shared a complete analysis the people here will think I'm crazy.
I'll simply say that both dreams are about Michael Jacksons life experiences and how similar things could have happened to you or anyone.

You remember the beach and summer as the happiest, safest times of your life. You hoped it would never end. The shadows represent you knowing that the end of that simple, most enjoyable life will come to an end some day. It portends this. You subconsciously always regretted that inevidability. Then, the end of your idyll ended abruptly, perhaps high school graduation, leaving the family home, going to college, starting a job, whatever; but, your happy childhood had come to an abrupt, but always expected, end.

Now, go have a barbecue and a six pack.

Dude, you don't control your dreams?

I have NEVER had a bad dream. If I don't like the way the dream is going I simply change the rules. For example: If I have a monster trying to eat me, I simply dream an Uzi and blow him away. Killed a crocodile with a metal file that way once in a dream, just dreamed it into my back pocket.
Stuck it right in his eye.

For me, it's like watching TV in my sleep. I can change the channel anytime I want, to anything I want. I can even rewind and choose another path if I make some wrong choices.

I thought everybody could do that.:dontknow:

Give it a try.

-
Back