Can You Help Identify This Seat?

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
howdy all, cosgig here! I am bringing home a 66-7 Coronet and it has a later style front high back seat with fold down buddy arm rest! It definetly looks 72 and later, but not sure if it's application! Not sure if it's A body, as it's in a B, but I guess with a drill anything is possible!! Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks for any and all replies!! Geof

IMG_3563.JPG

IMG_3565.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

73 or 4 Duster or Dart if it is A body width but B and E bodies had one similar

That's a 67 Coronet. Plan on finding some 1 year only stuff if you plan to restore it as it may look similar to a 66, but somethings are different. My dad has a 66 Coronet 500, we've learned some of this the hard way.

That's a 67 Coronet. Plan on finding some 1 year only stuff if you plan to restore it as it may look similar to a 66, but somethings are different. My dad has a 66 Coronet 500, we've learned some of this the hard way.

That, my friend Dano, is a parts car!! It's clapped out pretty bad, but it does have a hopped up big block motor, trans and rear end, and an extra small block motor and 4 speed trans in the trunk, just in case!!

Looks like a late model A body duster or dart seat! leaning towards a dart though!

Hmm!! I'll look at it closer, I trust the consensus here!! It does look A body 73 ish!!

Looks a lot like the seat I have in my Duster. This seat came out of a 74 Duster. Most comfortable bench seat ever!

IMG_6702.JPG

-
Back