Can You See the Finish Line.

-

draginmopars

Reaction score
Where are you on yours?

Fall has arrived, still not got the car painted.
All mechanical and electrical completed
finally got the doors and jams, am aligning panels
front fenders are sanded.
Want to say the Hardest part is over,> sanding the engine compartment, doors...
outer doors and main body, sanded next.

SAM_4745.JPG

SAM_3753.JPG

SAM_4768.JPG

I havent done a thing. Plan was to have it rolling this weekend, but a nasty head cold got in the way. Two years, havent been sick, when winter is closing in i want to get stuff done and i cant think straight.

Nope....making progress, but that finish line is still a ways off. But that's why they called it a project right?

Be well all,
Pat

On my rat truck, yes. On the RobKat project......if I get the telescope out I can see the finish line WAY the frig out there.

Yup, the end is near. Will be dropping the 408/727 in within the next couple of weeks, then button the rest of it up in the next month or 2. Hopefully this winter wont suck like last year.

20171007_134918_HDR.jpg

2 years in and looks like my next move is fit the Hookers in, front disc brakes dun, new built 8.1/4 sure grip dun, new floor pans dun, motor mounts ready for the 360, new built 5 stack 904 dun, hope to get it on the road by January for a test run.

2 years in and looks like my next move is fit the Hookers in, front disc brakes dun, new built 8.1/4 sure grip dun, new floor pans dun, motor mounts ready for the 360, new built 5 stack 904 dun, hope to get it on the road by January for a test run.
Just bought mine not to long ago. Plan is a 318 4 bbl headers, rear end swap, mini tub,disc brakes, new wheels and tires,front end rebuild, etc. And I have the parts to do all that.Then maybe in a few years paint and body. So no I can't see the finish line.I am at the start line.....

00W0W_lTZH8oqrBF0_600x450.jpg

00h0h_7FxTJmm31bo_600x450 (1).jpg

This car looks like it`s going to take a serious hood scoop !!

M1 intake, dominator carb- stock hood hits the bowl vents.

not a fan of cowl hoods- but it will keep the rain out.
have a 6 pak hood on the Satellite it acts like a parachute @ speed

5" cowl height- 4" x 14" drop base filter, leaves a 1/4" hood clearance

SAM_5004.JPG

SAM_5005.JPG

It is in the same place as it was 4-5 years ago, except the axle and SS springs. Bad engine threw plans of getting it drivable out the window, then other cars were put in front of it. I see a starting line ahead, not the finish!

finish line on what project? LOL..... Motor/tranny still out of the Ramcharger; Both Dusters need paint/interior but both run and drive well (at least I got that far); I was supposed to have built a garage/small shop last fall. This is fall.... again... and still nothin'. LOL.... although I did get some of the lower back yard cleaned up. You get the point......:BangHead:

My answer is yes and no.
My next project will be finished this spring/early summer, but are they ever really finished?
Then it's on to the next one.
Until i thin the herd more, i have enough to do until i'm 90 at least, and by then i'll be a ''Legendary Member''.
Lol!

My answer is yes and no.
My next project will be finished this spring/early summer, but are they ever really finished?
Then it's on to the next one.
Until i thin the herd more, i have enough to do until i'm 90 at least, and by then i'll be a ''Legendary Member''.
Lol!
Already crossed the finish line on mine, took so dang long, I`m too old to play w/ it much ! Not sure its even broken in yet.

-
Back