Cannot get full front suspension rebound.

-
As a comment on the bumpstops, with the very heavy T-bars that the OP is using, I am seriously doubting that the full droop will every be used...and if it is, the T-bars will be beyond fully 'unwinding'. I've been doing some prelim calcs on a rally suspension and have run into this issue with the heavy T-bars.

And glad to see that the heim's on the street issue is getting some attention. Shock and impact wear on everything goes way up whenever you get rid of the rubber.

So OP, you have maybe a 2ND bad arm? That is pretty amazing....

Hotchkis seems to believe based on my pics sent before and after, that I may have gotten a 2nd bad arm..

Not uncommon if they have a bad batch from a worn jig and/or operator who made a bad batch for whatever reason. Its not uncommon for companies to just box or build from parts without checking them first. You always find out on install day if they are good or bad....

Ok so as I was trying out a nee spindle and a stock late A upper control arm, Hotchkis gave me a call Friday. They still hadnt shipped the replacement on account of them discovering the problem. The fabricator jigged and welded the balljoint cup in upside down. Gonna be a couple of weeks for the fresh batch and my shipment. At this point, they have said they are foing to ship my arm barr powdercoated with a balljoint installed, just swap over my heim joints, and toss the old one away. Throughout all of this Hotchkis has been first rate. I have waited decades to have a Hotchkis suspended Mopar, I cannot wait to drive this car.

-
Back