Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
More fun in the studio

No backing track...100% me

20230220_170451.jpg

Jeff

Last edited:
Song brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it, one of my all time favorites. Whether Allman bros, Waylon and now you lol. Great work Jeff! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.....
Haven't been working on the Cuda for a while....
She's waiting in the garage for me!

I've been getting rid of the poor excuse for a woman in my life.

I'll be back on it soon. Meanwhile I been recording!

Jeff

Great sound, great work Jeff, sorry to hear about your soon to be ex woman in your life.

Her loss.

Take care my friend, I had to get rid of my girlfriend after 22 years together about 4 years ago, been a lot of changes but all for the best. Good luck.

Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Take care my friend, I had to get rid of my girlfriend after 22 years together about 4 years ago, been a lot of changes but all for the best. Good luck.
Whether 22 years or 6 months, relationships can leave a big hole. It's important to have the right attitude like you do.

Can't think of a better way to spend five minutes this morning. Thank you for sharing! All time favorite Marshall Tucker song. Job well done, sir! Sorry to hear of the woman troubles. Can be heart breaking. When my wife and I were dating, we lived a distance apart. She came to stay for the weekend, but, had to leave early on a Sunday a.m. After I saw her to her car and said goodbye, I went back to lay in bed. This song came on and I realized I couldn't live without her. We've been happy for twenty four years and counting. Ironic how a song about heartache can make you see true love. Sorry for the ramble. You sound great and keep that gravel in your voice!!!! Rock it!!!!!

Dang, I was wondering after I posted if it was Allmans or Marshall Tucker Band. Both great bands and great rendition Jeff!
Can't think of a better way to spend five minutes this morning. Thank you for sharing! All time favorite Marshall Tucker song. Job well done, sir! Sorry to hear of the woman troubles. Can be heart breaking. When my wife and I were dating, we lived a distance apart. She came to stay for the weekend, but, had to leave early on a Sunday a.m. After I saw her to her car and said goodbye, I went back to lay in bed. This song came on and I realized I couldn't live without her. We've been happy for twenty four years and counting. Ironic how a song about heartache can make you see true love. Sorry for the ramble. You sound great and keep that gravel in your voice!!!! Rock it!!!!!

Had that song stuck in my head all day today.

Thanks for the good memories of years gone by.

Nice Job on guitar Playing, don't know how you remember to play all the right notes.

☆☆☆☆☆

I saw The Marshall Tucker band a LOT in Macon when I was a kid. This one particular club where they played, I knew the owners. It was called The Hayloft. I would ride my bike down and just go right in. They all knew who I was and made sure nobody messed with me. They gave me all the apple juice I could stand. lol I saw Marshall Tucker there, The Allman Brothers, Grinderswitch, Loose Change, Lynynrd Skynyrd, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Stillwater, Charlie Daniels and on and on. Sadly, that club is long gone, but the building still stands.
That was a nice job, Jeff. I listened to the whole thing.

Had that song stuck in my head all day today.

Thanks for the good memories of years gone by.

Nice Job on guitar Playing, don't know how you remember to play all the right notes.

☆☆☆☆☆

I've been playing guitar since I was a kid....maybe 40 years now?
It's like Is tying your shoes....if you try to think about it, you'll screw it up. Everything is off-the-cuff.....improvised. I never know exactly what's gonna come out. I have an idea, but never know exactly.

Seems God has denied me a lot, but He gave me that.

Jeff

Awesome Jeff. Some natural talent right there. I've been playing for 45 years..........When I get lost, I'm screwed!

-
Back