Car **** Long Beach Rod Run

-
your car and the truck with the fins imo. The 2 coolest. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing. I still have 200 pics to go it looks like. lol

your car and the truck with the fins imo. The 2 coolest. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing. I still have 200 pics to go it looks like. lol

Thanks DartT, i had a lot of people say that, i had people bowing to me and making me stop in the street to get a picture. That finned Rat truck was a great looking little ride.

Thanks DartT, i had a lot of people say that, i had people bowing to me and making me stop in the street to get a picture. That finned Rat truck was a great looking little ride.
Its just, you car has such an awesome stance and its just plain awesome to boot.
The truck was really clever. Never seen anybody put fins like that on a truck. That old dodge pickup truck hot rod was pretty cool too.

Its just, you car has such an awesome stance and its just plain awesome to boot.
The truck was really clever. Never seen anybody put fins like that on a truck. That old dodge pickup truck hot rod was pretty cool too.

Yeah it does look pretty mean coming down the road. I had my wife drive by when i was outside, since i had never seen what it looks like driving.

I was at the tire store looking for prices on rear tires, "well. we dont have any that size, but it would look ok with a set of these on it" (pointing to some 60 series 225 Goodyears) Ummm No, Summit Racing here i come

Great picture, wish I could have been there. Thanks again for the invite to stay with you guys down there Steve I wish it would have worked out for us to be there.

Great picture, wish I could have been there. Thanks again for the invite to stay with you guys down there Steve I wish it would have worked out for us to be there.

No Problem Stan, maybe next yr. We can cruise together.

That Sublime 70 Hemi Cuda and his buddy in the blown Camaro must have burned up a ton of gas, they werent at the show,, but they were cruising all day Friday and some on Sunday.

what was up with the beige pickup that had no radiator? that really threw me for a loop. I saw a hemi, but no radiator

Do I spy 1badbee on here? :D

Yup, here i am, spoiling the party with my B Body, i just can seem to leave you guys alone.

I gotta get another A body for a commuter car, they just moved work back to a seattle building. Grrrr

68 Dart on craigslist.

It's Brians, from the club. He has that 4 speed GTS

68 Dart on craigslist.

It's Brians, from the club. He has that 4 speed GTS

Oh cool, i will check it out, doesnt have to be anything special though, its probalby going to be a House to Park and Ride, back to house car.

eh. It might be a bit much then lol. It needs a motor and trans...

But the car is supppppppper nice for being pretty damn original.

eh. It might be a bit much then lol. It needs a motor and trans...

But the car is supppppppper nice for being pretty damn original.

The white one right? Yeah it is nice, but too much for what i want to use it for. Gonna look for a ugly duckling mid 70s a body, LeBaron, Diplomat, 5th Ave, may turn into a project too if i am not careful though.

The white one right? Yeah it is nice, but too much for what i want to use it for. Gonna look for a ugly duckling mid 70s a body, LeBaron, Diplomat, 5th Ave, may turn into a project too if i am not careful though.

Do you know Pat, mopar transmission builder?

He has a like a 85 something 5th Ave with a 318 i believe. He's been wanting to sell it for a while

-
Back