Car mods anyone?

-

Alaskan_Dart

Mopars are an addiction
Reaction score
Anyone modify there car body much anymore? I picked up a second rear bumper for my '73 Scamp and a tail light panel w/tail light from a '71 Demon and am doing the math right now, messure twice cut once for installing tail lights into rear bumper of the Scamps. Would be done like org. if they came that way. Won't be easy, but its my daily job let alone fav. past time. Fabing up stuff for customers and my own cars. I have a '72 Demon front clip on my car now also for the Swinger look. Its going to have a wild paint job as well, so why not mod a few other things along the way. I'll post photos as I go along with progress. Post photos of what you have also.
Mark

Scamp body lines are alot different then Demon. Sounds like
you would have alot of body work to do. I don't know if it
would even work. Good luck.

What I plan to do is only take 1 1/2 inches from around the tail light area to mold into the rear tail light area of Scamp/Dart bumper. I've done my math, and it'll work. If I can't get it 100% to wear I canm re-chrome it, I'll use Duponts chrome paint and do minimal body work around what I've done vs. metal finishing. I didn't mean to sound like I was going to use the complete rear tail panel in my first topic. It'll work, I have a welder. Thats what my buddy always says,ha-ha.
Mark

-
Back