March Davie Car Show 322.jpg

March Davie Car Show 309.jpg

March Davie Car Show 185.jpg

March Davie Car Show 186.jpg

March Davie Car Show 291.jpg

March Davie Car Show 228.jpg

March Davie Car Show 232.jpg

March Davie Car Show 235.jpg

Looking at those photos makes me want to go out to the garage and throw rocks at my car

SoulSurvivor- Just gettin ready to shut er down for the nite and that definitely ended the evening with a laugh... thnks

Thanks for warming us up! That super low mileage 74 RR was residing in Bear Delaware just a few months ago...it sold on Ebay I believe.......very nice pics!

I am building a 75 duster, should i go with a dash pad/cap ( the pricey one.. sorry i dont remember which one) or should i get my GT steering wheele first?

Thank you THANK YOU GT :cheers::cheers:
You took some great pictures and as soon as I thought I seen the last here came another set of pictures :-D

It's threads like this that take key boards out =P~=P~
The Yellow 70 barracuda could have been mine if it's a color matching car with 318 I had back in the mid 80'es :cheers:
This thread will warm up some folks here =P~:happy10:

I'm glad these pics kick-started your Spring! I enjoyed sharing em as much as I did taking em...
homecloned- unfortunately not making it up. Been extremely busy at work and around house/with family.
Look forward to catching up w/you at a car show in the near future tho.
Cheers

Thanks for the awesome pics DA69RT GT!!! I really like the two GTX's was it a 70 and a 71? A matching set, one for me and one for my wife, or maybe both for me. :toothy10:

No problem... I actually see more from the pics after the show. Enjoy going back and looking at all the different cars and whats been done to them after the event.

BigRichieO- Im havin trouble affording just 1 car... time, money, space, etc.
If I brought another car home, my wife would show me the door... and the back seat of the Dart aint that comfortable

-
Back