Car Show Pictures

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Went to a show today and took a few pictures, Lots of really nice cars.but not much battery power in my camera. I did get a few though!

car show 001.jpg

car show 002.jpg

car show 004.jpg

car show 005.jpg

hey you should have stopped by my swap meet stall!

about 2 weeks ago that 426 t bird had a very very hot girl on the deck lid doing topless shots. I hope the owner doesn't find out!

I only found one scamp there.
Maybe next year.... :-D

This guy was braging about how fast this car was and a guy with Mopar told him he would drive his car to the drag strip and kick his *** on the strip. No more was said about how fast it was. It was one of those put up or shut up.

NASH.jpg

Holy crap, I bet that T-bird goes!!

There was an old magazine article on the dash that said this was an 11 second car. This care appaers to have been built a long time ago.

By the way, I had my Scamp there but didn't plan to stay long so I had it out in the parking lot. I ended up staying for a long time though...good show!

Thank you or taking the time to share Look at that early A Barracuda dual turbo =P~

Looks like a nice showing..thanks for sharing... That blue Duster looks like one that used to show at our Mopar Springfest before the club ended.. And it was out of Wash.

Lot's of nice cars out that way. I even saw a Shelby Dodge Shadow CXT with the plastic wheels.

-
Back