car show Pix

-
Thanks retsud043 :-D I think I can sleep know knowing I am not the only one to post a picture of one :toothy10:

GREAT pics my friend! Cant thank you enough for sharing them. Looks like you had a really nice time Mike!

NICE camera and picture taking Mike!!! I wanna know how you can upload so many ... I get five or six posted on threads and run outta room.

Thanks for sharing! Looks like a really great time with sweet scenery.

Thanks for the pics. Almost felt like I was there. I'm taking a drive to N. Georgia tomorrow, you reminded me to bring my camera.

Thank you everyone it was a great day for sure.:cheers:
When I got home look what came in the mail just for me :-D:-D
Thank you 6pak2goDemon :love7: She sure made my day when I opened it and put it on, I am a Happy Dodge Boy know :love7:

tim 101.jpg

tim 102.jpg

Leanna I just fill all ten Browse tab's with a picture, I think 10 is the limit

Hay dusterforever :cheers: I had to put two plugs in my right rear, But I will be getting new tires this week :cheers:

tim 103.jpg

Great pics memike (although I am a little partial to that '36 Plymouth coupe)! ;)
BTW: Do you by any chance know if the hood on the '36 was glass or metal?

Great pics memike (although I am a little partial to that '36 Plymouth coupe)! ;)
BTW: Do you by any chance know if the hood on the '36 was glass or metal?
I am not sure, I did not look close enough GTX 8)
The same here, The 36 coupe would be a great dream car :-D

Memike here is a pic of smallblock himself. Notice that he likes women first, beer second, and mopars third...haha! And a pic I took of some of the cars he has. And one of Bill and you.

smallblockposter.JPG

fieldofdreams.JPG

smallblockmemike.JPG

Here is a pic of you and the famous George Ray. Also a pic of the entrance and one of my wife peggy sue at the paragould car show with a "Ford" product!

memikegeorgeray.JPG

GeorgeRay's.JPG

dusterforeverwife.JPG

Here are a few pics I took including one of you memike. Also some nice arkansas scenery on the way there...makes me want to move out of hot old texas!

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

I am so proud that you got to meet George Ray and shake his hand dusterforever :-D, We had a great time with you and your beautiful wife.
The water wheel is just south of Hardy Arkansas and my property I bought 30 years ago is just 3 miles to the north of it.
Thank you for a great time, You and your wife sure can sing :cheers: Yall was the hit of the car show for sure. Move on up :-D There is plenty of room here in Northeast Arkansas.

Here is a picture I want to share that dusterforever sent me of his car and a Savoy :cheers:=P~=P~

dusterforever needs to put these up for us full size

tn8.jpg

tn9.jpg

tn11.jpg

tn12.jpg

-
Back