car show today BEST OF SHOW 1 PLACE IN CLASS

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We took the old red duster to a open fund raiser show today open on they was some real sweet rides there all kinds street rods truck bikes , about little of 100 was there all money when to charity we got 1 st in our class 1970 up to 1979 and a really close tie race with a 1937 ford street rod but we won by 2 points yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was really cool they said it will be on our hometown front page newspaper any want a sign copy lololololololol

Attachments

• IMG_0667.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0669.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_0672.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0675.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0673.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 400
it's hard to be humble.....when you're the best!

Congrads

Wow!! what a day for you badlilred79 \\:D/ You sure have a great A there :rock:
Would you mind if I share this story/pictures on the facebook A Bodies ?
For the car of the day ? They would enjoy it, check them out and enjoy :toothy5:

Wow!! what a day for you badlilred79 \\:D/ You sure have a great A there :rock:
Would you mind if I share this story/pictures on the facebook A Bodies ?
For the car of the day ? They would enjoy it, check them out and enjoy :toothy5:

thats cool thanks mike

Looks like you had a green shirt on here :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_0676.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 318
Looks like you had a green shirt on here :D :D

i did , mike i went to the mopar world finals in norwalk ohio on sept 14 -16 and place 2 place in the mopar world finals in semi stock class lost by 1 point but the will be a story in mopar collectors guide in a month or two ive got 9 best of shows and poples choice ,dealers choice , award of excellent 2 of them and 6 1st places i ve on the car since 1987 and its on yubetube (scotty d tv) its time to past it on what do you think

Good to see folks supporting good charitable causes. I was just at a similar charity car show and surprised by the number and quality of the cars.

i did , mike i went to the mopar world finals in norwalk ohio on sept 14 -16 and place 2 place in the mopar world finals in semi stock class lost by 1 point but the will be a story in mopar collectors guide in a month or two ive got 9 best of shows and poples choice ,dealers choice , award of excellent 2 of them and 6 1st places i ve on the car since 1987 and its on yubetube (scotty d tv) its time to past it on what do you think

Pass it on to a knew owner ? :glasses7:
Wow you have owned your car a long time :blob: 25 years :glasses7:
I would not pass it on, unless you have other dreams to fulfill :glasses7:
Very nice work and commitment to get it this far :glasses7:
Me, I could never pass on my A Body.... it just would not feel right, and I love Victoria... You can't buy that bro :glasses7:

Pass it on to a knew owner ? :glasses7:
Wow you have owned your car a long time :blob: 25 years :glasses7:
I would not pass it on, unless you have other dreams to fulfill :glasses7:
Very nice work and commitment to get it this far :glasses7:
Me, I could never pass on my A Body.... it just would not feel right, and I love Victoria... You can't buy that bro :glasses7:

your right but i guess i need to get my dads 63 sport fury done then we'll see thanks everyone

-
Back