Car Talk Radio Interview!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Launch over to www.iheart/LIVE/4788 this Friday, December 20, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time! That rowdy redhead powder coater you know is getting interviewed by the esteemed hosts of American Car Classics, a nationally syndicated car talk radio show! This is an unbelievable honor!
I hope I don't screw up. :rofl:

Launch over to www.iheart/LIVE/4788 this Friday, December 20, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time! That rowdy redhead powder coater you know is getting interviewed by the esteemed hosts of American Car Classics, a nationally syndicated car talk radio show! This is an unbelievable honor!
I hope I don't screw up. :rofl:
Congrats Leanna. You'll do fine! Just be yourself.

Congratulations to you. It will be all right, but just be prepared. Have things to say that you want to talk about. Being excited and being a little scared makes it fun. I know that when I was dragracing, every time I went up to the starting line my heart was beating fast And I had a little lump in my throat, but when I did my burn out and got lined up in the lights and ready to go, it was so exciting when you hit the throttle. Just know what you have to do when the lights come on and get her done.

Congratulations! Just be yourself. You're perfect. That means I expect to hear some bleepable words on the air. lol

Car Talk? I haven't heard that show in years (since the one brother died). Is it the same one? I used to listen to that on weekend mornings on my drive to the shop.

Car Talk? I haven't heard that show in years (since the one brother died). Is it the same one? I used to listen to that on weekend mornings on my drive to the shop.

I believe it is. Mark Worman was on a couple years ago.
Keith MacDonald and three co-hosts will be involved. They're pretty dynamic and passionate guys so it should be lively.

Keith MacDonald and three co-hosts will be involved. They're pretty dynamic and passionate guys so it should be lively.
Don't think it's the same show. "Car Talk" was a hysterical radio show hosted by two brothers, Ray and Tom (click and clack, "the tappet brothers"). They were Italian north east guys(Boston I think). The show probably started in the 70's and ran until the one brother died in the last 10 years. Some reruns aired after that. It was without a doubt the best radio show I ever heard. They were like family.

Maybe u can post the interview on here , Mwau`s old *** will probly forget !

Just think about some of your favorite projects or really unusual items you've done, and always have 1 more thing up your sleeve to talk about. It'll probably be over before you know it. Enjoy the moment!

The interview today was really a lot of fun!

The hosts -- Keith MacDonald (auto industry author), Todd Biron of Biron's Classic Car Restorations in Vero Beach Florida, Mike Caranna (a Florida car club president) and Kenny Scofield, an engine/tune up guy -- are all terrific. Each is dynamic and very passionate, and they seemed jazzed to have a Leadfoot Lady on the program. Even the intro music and commercials were Mopar themed. The half hour passed quickly and I have four new friends.

I learned that it's also rebroadcast on Saturday night, December 21, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time too (a link is in my initial post).

Thank you all for your amazing support!!! You mean the world to me, and this wouldn't have happened at all without you! ❤

Knew you would rock it out! See if you can get a transcript, it will mean a lot in years to come, unless you change professions and go talk show!

I'm bummed to report that a technical error resulted in a replay of last week's show -- the Voice of Mecum Auctions -- today.

Please tune in on the 27th instead; tomorrow's scheduled airing may be the right one but it's unknown at present.

Thanks go out to Keith MacDonald of American Car Classics talk radio, show host at WAXE in Vero Beach, for his gallant efforts on my behalf! ❤

We all know $hit happens.

Sorry guys.

Update:

Screenshot_2019-12-20-18-48-16-1.png

The link in the first post worked!

Just click the square box in the top area when you get on the page.

Very cool!

Back in 1985 I did a two hour call-in show on a Philly radio station as a guest on WWDB talking about cars and my custom car upholstery business. I had a couple of top award winning cars that I did the upholstery on in the Philly International car show that year so they invited me to be on the show.

It was a great experience and I’m sure you enjoyed your experience every bit as much as I did!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
sorry I missed it but was going to tell you if you screwed up just roll over and get on top! Congrats on this honor, Joe

Does it only work when the show is on live? They don't stream it? I couldn't get the link to work.

The interview today was really a lot of fun!

The hosts -- Keith MacDonald (auto industry author), Todd Biron of Biron's Classic Car Restorations in Vero Beach Florida, Mike Caranna (a Florida car club president) and Kenny Scofield, an engine/tune up guy -- are all terrific. Each is dynamic and very passionate, and they seemed jazzed to have a Leadfoot Lady on the program. Even the intro music and commercials were Mopar themed. The half hour passed quickly and I have four new friends.

I learned that it's also rebroadcast on Saturday night, December 21, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time too (a link is in my initial post).

Thank you all for your amazing support!!! You mean the world to me, and this wouldn't have happened at all without you! ❤

I just found this thread, I will have to try to catch the rebroadcast...

Congrats Leanna!!! :D :thumbsup:

-
Back