carlisle 2008 roll call......

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals
July 11 - 13, 2008

2008 All-Chrysler Nationals Show Field
Price: $40.00

Register for the 2008 All-Chrysler Nationals Show Field. Registration includes weekend admission for two people. Multi-Vehicle Discounts Available.

Registration for all activities will be available at the event, but all registration fees will increase $10 after June 23, 2008.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i registered today. only signed up jamies car for now because i'm not sure if i will have mine together by then.. i sure hope i do though....

me and a group of friends are renting a tent on the show field so be sure to stop by and get out of the sun for a bit and say hi.

if your not going in as a club can you do me a favor ??? when you register , where it asks for your club. can you put in Mopar Misfits? thanks.. if we get 25 cars registered under that name the tent is free.

hope to get to talk with alot of you guys. see ya there.

I'll be there all 3 days, along with 30-35 club members...
Mopar Madness of the Lehigh Valley

Bob

Oh Dear Lord, PLEASE let my car go together without any problems so I may not only attend Carlise, but WITH my car....

Oh please oh please!

Yeah, I'm going... is there a place to hide the cars that aren't pretty in the feild? I couldn't quite get the duster there last year, but this year

Yeah, I'm going... is there a place to hide the cars that aren't pretty in the feild? I couldn't quite get the duster there last year, but this year

my rusty,painted roof crappy interior car was out there the last coupe years... yours can't be any uglier then mine..

I'll be there on Sat & Sun. I haven't missed one yet. I drive the Dart down every year. Who says 4.10's aren't street friendly. lol

Fred B

the wife and I, along with the dog camp there every year with some members from our club, mopar cruisers, stop down at the bottom of the hill and have a cold one. The tow vehicle broke down several years ago, before we started camping, and we ended up riding 2 1/2 hours on 4.56 gears to get home,,,,,gas bill priceless,,lol

Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals
July 11 - 13, 2008

if your not going in as a club can you do me a favor ??? when you register , where it asks for your club. can you put in Mopar Misfits? thanks.. if we get 25 cars registered under that name the tent is free.

Either call me confident, or delusional... but I just registered the `Cuda for Carlisle in the fun field. And yes, I'm a Mopar Misfit for this event. :-D

Geeez, I got butterflies in my stomach when I hit the PAYMENT button just now.... I hope it all comes together!
eck01.gif

Either call me confident, or delusional... but I just registered the `Cuda for Carlisle in the fun field. And yes, I'm a Mopar Misfit for this event. :-D

Geeez, I got butterflies in my stomach when I hit the PAYMENT button just now.... I hope it all comes together!
eck01.gif

Hope you can get it done in time John i can't wait to see it in person!

Hope you can get it done in time John i can't wait to see it in person!

Englishtown is the big question mark, but I should be good for Carlisle. I reserved a spot on the fun field and also a 10' X 40' parking spot so I can trailer it out since it's not fully broken in and all the bugs aren't worked out. Besides, almost 300 miles with 4:10's would be a bit brutal on the new engine. :-D

But I'll be there!

Thanks for the link. I wonder if some of you folks that have been to this event could share how it works ? I would be driving the car I would be "showing" so I would need to be able to take the car back and forth from the hotel and such. Is this a problem or does the car have to stay on the field once its there ? Can you set up a awning ? Some helpful hints from the expeienced. Thanks

I havnt been to one yet. hopefully this year I'll make it. something always seems to sneak up on me and squashes my plans.

Will be there Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure what car I'm taking, right now I'm thinking the Feather Duster but that could change.

Best place to camp is at the National Guard Armory - next to the fairgrounds and within easy walking distance. Never even fills up, lots of room.

Thanks for the link. I wonder if some of you folks that have been to this event could share how it works ? I would be driving the car I would be "showing" so I would need to be able to take the car back and forth from the hotel and such. Is this a problem or does the car have to stay on the field once its there ? Can you set up a awning ? Some helpful hints from the expeienced. Thanks

They give you a sticker for your windshield so every day the guy at the gate sees it and just waves you in. You can set up an awning or easy-up. One year I set up an easy-up and a tent in back of the car for the day. Nice place to take a nap after all that walking.

I will be in the area the 3 days after the All Chrysler Nats in July, anything car stuff to do at night? Monday thru Wednesday?

i am staying to go to the joint meet in Gettysburgh of the National Desoto Club and the National Chrysler Products Club but thats doesn't start to the Thursday after Carlisle.

As long as there is no threat of rain or triple-digit temps I'll be there. I'm not sure which days because I also want to hit the York Super Stock reunion. It really chaps my butt that these two events are always held on the same weekend. At least they are pretty close together.

-
Back