Carlisle 2009 was Great!

-

mattsmopars

Reaction score
I finally made it to the Carlisle, PA show for the first time, and it was great!
What a HUGE swap meet. Saw a few members and there cars- Badlilred79, fstfish66 and his kick A$$ 66 cuda, pettyblue 72 and her challenger, and dmoore's 72 survior duster. I did not get a chane to say many hello's as i stayed in the swap meet the whole time. BTW pettyblue72 Your looking good!
But anyway what a great show and place to have one. A long drive for me from Tennessee, but i was worth it. Hello to everyone that I missed!
Matt

I finally made it to the Carlisle, PA show for the first time, and it was great!
What a HUGE swap meet. Saw a few members and there cars- Badlilred79, fstfish66 and his kick A$$ 66 cuda, pettyblue 72 and her challenger, and dmoore's 72 survior duster. I did not get a chane to say many hello's as i stayed in the swap meet the whole time. BTW pettyblue72 Your looking good!
But anyway what a great show and place to have one. A long drive for me from Tennessee, but i was worth it. Hello to everyone that I missed!
Matt
awww thanks so much :)

matt did i meet you ?? i met so many guys from 2 different A body sites i cant keep them straight,,lol

chryslers@carlisle 2009 day 2&3 139.jpg

I don't remember al the guys I chated with, but I agree the best MOPAR show in the world (that I've been to)
So many cars and a huge swap meet. I do remember some black 66 Cuda that sure looked great. Dam no pics with me tonight!! (at work)

I didnt even know there were 2 a bodies sites lol

I didnt even know there were 2 a bodies sites lol

Yup. Theres For A Bodies Only and theres The Early Valiant and Barracuda Club. FABO is bigger, many more members.

The EVBC is for A bodies from 1966 and earlier, our tent was a stones throw from the Pro Street winner. Nice Cuda, FastFish, Congrats!

It was great seeing all the awesome A bodies at Carlisle last weekend. Especially the 440 section! =P~

-
Back